What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
There are plenty of beautiful places in Sydney however one day that sticks in my mind was when I was on the Hacking River and I saw a wedge tailed eagle catching fish in front of me. It was like a David Attenborough documentary.

strider

Post Whore
Picture No.4 - what a stupid place to put a lift!!
Nice house though.

Suity

Looks like it makes sense on the floor below, but a shocker on the floor above. Is it really necessary? Maybe for oldies? By the time the lift comes down u could have walked up the stairs

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There are plenty of beautiful places in Sydney however one day that sticks in my mind was when I was on the Hacking River and I saw a wedge tailed eagle catching fish in front of me. It was like a David Attenborough documentary.

If it was a proper David Attenborough documentary then it probably would have all been recreated in a shed somewhere near Camden.

strider

Post Whore
re: hayne

Surely no one really belives it was all an attempt to get to the roosters

But i have no doubts he is keeping his options open. And he has every right to. And no one would give a f**k except a bunch of parra fans. SBW did it far worse and no f**ker other than some bulldogs fans really gave too much of a shit

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
jarryd hayne ‏@JarrydHayne 13m13 minutes ago jarryd hayne Retweeted 7 News Sydney
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
this is all time! You say hello to a coach and media make a story out of it.

https://twitter.com/JarrydHayne?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Where there is smoke there is often fire.

Bigfella

Coach
Yep saw it.

I hope he comes back to the NRL cos NSW needs him.

If he ditches NFL however it will be premature and a bit weak IMHO. Assuming he's not strapped for cash he really should stick it out.

Lol

I'm sure he will take his moral guidance from you like we all do in here.

How do you get to be tut self righteous?

Have you been to Phantom's academy? Or taken a PH.D. From sensei Bart?

Avenger

Immortal
If you can see the water it can see you.

I have a mate that lived on the waterfront in Burraneer and the feel of having something like that is just breathtaking. Cannot believe he sold it to buy a penthouse in Double Bay. #-oEach to their own I suppose.

I however can also understand the sense of pride that people have living on acres too. Space is awesome too.

Bigfella

Coach
traitor of the worst kind for signing an imaginary contract that exists in the tin foil covered brain of an afl hating crackpot for a period where he has no contractual obligation to anyone

String him up!

Gronk

Staff member
I have a mate that lived on the waterfront in Burraneer and the feel of having something like that is just breathtaking. Cannot believe he sold it to buy a penthouse in Double Bay. #-oEach to their own I suppose.

I however can also understand the sense of pride that people have living on acres too. Space is awesome too.

Cos it's nice to live by the harbour and be 15 mins away from the city ?

strider

Post Whore
This one in Burraneer is better than Cahill's not as modern. It failed to sell. (overpriced by at least $1.5 million). I actually prefer it. Better spot.

http://www.domain.com.au/2-bulls-avenue-west-burraneer-nsw-2230-2012345399

My wife loves this one and I promised her that I will buy it if I ever get struck by lightening.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-cronulla-121217606

Well she will be buying it with your life insurance ;-)

I agree the top one is the best of them. Too much bush around cahills and further from cronulla. That top one is close to cronulla but still on the quiet side of gunamatta

The bottom one has way too much going on

Status
Not open for further replies.