What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Discussing the big issues on the Parra forum, we should go back to talking about fruit.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At what thou be more specific. Tackling - offloads - running? Team spirit?

Sbw imo is and was overated. SAM burgess every day of week over him

Burgess is an ordinary defender on the edges though. That was a weakness when he played second row. Meanwhile SBW was a great defender wherever he played.

I guess they are similar players. Williams is faster and more agile, whereas Burgess is a bit bigger and stronger and doesn't post photos of dead children on Instagram.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I love Big Sam but he is one dimensional (as evidenced by his failed Union attempt). However, he is to tough courageous forwards, what AC/DC are to bogan rock. It might be one-dimensional, but it is pretty f**ken effective.

SBW is the better player for mine. He is much more versatile and skilful.

He can play tough when needed and is as good a defender as any forward. But he also has great footwork and speed and is an exceptional attacking player. He also has creativity and the ability to play both before and through the defensive line. He should still be in Rugby League.

Weird unit though.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And before anyone bags me out...

Yes, Big Sam is a good attacking player, I just think SBW offers a bit more.

I love Big Sam but he is one dimensional (as evidenced by his failed Union attempt). However, he is to tough courageous forwards, what AC/DC are to bogan rock. It might be one-dimensional, but it is pretty f**ken effective.

SBW is the better player for mine. He is much more versatile and skilful.

He can play tough when needed and is as good a defender as any forward. But he also has great footwork and speed and is an exceptional attacking player. He also has creativity and the ability to play both before and through the defensive line. He should still be in Rugby League.

Weird unit though.

I'd almost prefer James Graham to both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.