What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickdo

Coach
Funny, maybe it is because in this country there is still freedom of speech...

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" --Voltaire

Actually pete, this country has no 'freedom of speech' as such enshrined in law. On the contrary, there are statutes that prevent it, in particular surrounding defamation and discrimination, which personally I think is a good thing.

boxhead

First Grade
mickdo is right, the right of freedom of speech is not legally recognized under the Constitution or any relevant statute or covenant.
That is why many Australian human rights activists politick for an Australian Bill of Rights that expressly defines such rights.

On topic, any good rumors lately?

boxhead

First Grade
There is some free speech protection under the common law.

Even then, common law and precedents set by the high court can only do so much - a Bill of Rights should be adopted, not just to properly define one's freedom of speech but other important rights.

parra pete

Referee
Actually pete, this country has no 'freedom of speech' as such enshrined in law. On the contrary, there are statutes that prevent it, in particular surrounding defamation and discrimination, which personally I think is a good thing.

Mick, I may not agree with what you say on this matter, but, I will definitely defend TO THE DEATH. your right to express it...well, maybe, not exactly to the death, that might be stretching it a bit....

Tony Bongo

Bench
Jake

I might drive past Hayne's new house in the same street as the chairman's.

hahaha

I just dont get why the owner of that site along with Mr Bongo let them post the rubbish they keep posting

I think people have the wright to be wrong Jodeci. It's up to the individual reader to learn and discern who is credible and who isn't. I believe it's also everyone's choice to decide for themselves who to believe.

Jodeci

Bench
I think people have the wright to be wrong Jodeci. It's up to the individual reader to learn and discern who is credible and who isn't. I believe it's also everyone's choice to decide for themselves who to believe.

I was awaiting for some monkey to write on Haynzy's facebook or twitter saying

"Heard your building a house in Roy's street, congrats"

Eelsman18

Juniors
If Hayne has, or was to sign for life - I don't think there'd be a single Eels fan, who would be displeased with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts