What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibroman

First Grade
Matt Roberts from the Cowboys. Had some discipline issues but by all accounts has some ability.

boxhead

First Grade
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves would be a great signing, he's a good forward, highly aggressive and likely to add a greater physical presence to the team. I want a player that genuinely threatens and frightens opponents.

MrT

Juniors
Re-signing Rose and King points to Lussick not being around after next year.

I wouldn't say that. He's only young and wouldn't command top dollar and you need 4 props in your top 17. Just because they re-signed 2 doesn't mean they'll let the up and comer go

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wouldn't say that. He's only young and wouldn't command top dollar and you need 4 props in your top 17. Just because they re-signed 2 doesn't mean they'll let the up and comer go
Mate you'd think they'd re-sign him before the other two. Well i would King is 30 and seen better days and Rose is a handy bench player. Lussick could be anything.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Re-signing Rose and King points to Lussick not being around after next year.

Yeah, it was just a matter of which club got him - us or the Dogs.

They've also got Kite and Galuvao contracted for 2013. That's four.

Also, Lussick would command plenty of money due to his youth and how well he went in his debut year. We call that potential, and you do have to pay for it. He's in demand, and the laws of economics say that means his price goes up.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lets just see h ow it pans out- Could be a ncie little christmas present about to be announced : )

MrT

Juniors
Yeah, it was just a matter of which club got him - us or the Dogs.

They've also got Kite and Galuvao contracted for 2013. That's four.

Also, Lussick would command plenty of money due to his youth and how well he went in his debut year. We call that potential, and you do have to pay for it. He's in demand, and the laws of economics say that means his price goes up.

Poupou you talking about price elasticity of demand?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just did some research, and I think I was actually talking about the inverse of price-elasticity-of-demand.

Rather than the change in demand in response to change in price, Lussick (like any commodity) exhibits a change in price in response to change in demand.

As for Leilua, we don't need him.

MrT

Juniors
I just did some research, and I think I was actually talking about the inverse of price-elasticity-of-demand.

Rather than the change in demand in response to change in price, Lussick (like any commodity) exhibits a change in price in response to change in demand.

As for Leilua, we don't need him.

hahahah it's been a while, I just threw it out there. I couldn't be bothered reading up on it again.

I hope you learn't something

Status
Not open for further replies.