What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise

Coach
6s i think we should chase: thurston, carney, mateo - still think he can play 6, mullen (if he is off contract)

6s we will probably chase: norman, j reynolds

6s we are most likely to end up with: mortz or soward

Ratchy

Juniors
Good point, I forgot he was a hooker first. With Kelly in the team who can also play 6 or 9 Reynolds might actually be very good buy for us

I rate Kelly and think he should be given a decent shot at the 6. Melbourne must think he is good too to keep him for cover in case Cronk left.

caylo

Bench
I doubt Scott will leave NQ. We should be targeting Tolman he'd be a lot cheaper

and not what we need. He is a hard working prop with little impact, guys like Allgood would do a job for 1/4 of the price. We need some intimidation and that's what scott brings, he targets the oppositions go to man and hits them again and again.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
and not what we need. He is a hard working prop with little impact, guys like Allgood would do a job for 1/4 of the price. We need some intimidation and that's what scott brings, he targets the oppositions go to man and hits them again and again.

...and again?

natheel

Coach
Gee that's not a good sign. Still think we will re sign him but may have a fight on our hands

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I guess if he wants to play alongside Mateo the panthers might do them a good deal.

When's Mateo off contract anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts