What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nah that's boring. Fire up guys. Start frothing at the mouth. I can't believe Sticky is driving Hayne, Sandow and Timmy Mannah out of the club. Though it shouldn't surprise given Hindy only retired so he didn't have play under Sticky.

You left out that he pushed Tanginoa, Masinamua and Pauli Pauli out the door and he's bringing back Luke Burt to be captain. At prop. :crazy:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Apparently Stuart called a 6-30am Training session on the day of Jon Mannah's funeral and Hayne said "He dosen't train at 6-30 in the morning" and there was a blow up etc.

natheel

Coach
I'd say this hayne seeing Penrith this is just a rumour and that's all. He's with the club and by the sounds of things wants to stay

What was the thing about player having a falling out with a coach? Was it Ricky and Hayne?

EelDredd

Juniors
I'd say this hayne seeing Penrith this is just a rumour and that's all. He's with the club and by the sounds of things wants to stay

What was the thing about player having a falling out with a coach? Was it Ricky and Hayne?

The rumor is that hayne and sticky had a fight because hayne didn't want to train at 6:30am. If you listen to triple M now parramatta have been in contact and we are about to find out if its BS. Which I think it is

natheel

Coach
The rumor is that hayne and sticky had a fight because hayne didn't want to train at 6:30am. If you listen to triple M now parramatta have been in contact and we are about to find out if its BS. Which I think it is

Keep us posted not near a radio

natheel

Coach
Wow, that's a surprise, most clubs are very open about internal feuds. Where there is smoke......

Yeh I know the old saying but if there was a problem it would have been broken earlier than this. Especially with the media crawling at that time so something would have been seen and said

murraymob

Coach
the training session in question was set down at 6.30 am the morning of manahs funeral.Hayne and stuart have fallen out .But that means nothing as it is dollars that Hayne will be looking at when a contract is put in front of him

Snoochies

First Grade
Sticky said in todays paper that Hayne has been one of the best during the pre-season. Hayne will be on twitter soon I'm guessing.

natheel

Coach
the training session in question was set down at 6.30 am the morning of manahs funeral.Hayne and stuart have fallen out .But that means nothing as it is dollars that Hayne will be looking at when a contract is put in front of him

Wasn't it called as bs though? I'd say if they had fallen out it would be a bigger deal and broken earlier than this

murraymob

Coach
Wasn't it called as bs though? I'd say if they had fallen out it would be a bigger deal and broken earlier than this

do you expect the club to say its true.Stuart has a history of falling out with people.Bottom line he demands success a good thing.
If Hayne is not witth the agenda do you really want him taking up as much cap space as he will

natheel

Coach
do you expect the club to say its true.Stuart has a history of falling out with people.Bottom line he demands success a good thing.
If Hayne is not witth the agenda do you really want him taking up as much cap space as he will

Understand that but it's weird sticky would commend hayne in the paper and say he has good leadership skills? Yet be on bad terms? I say it's blown out of proportion. More like they had words but sorted it out now.

murraymob

Coach
hayne toured the panthers facility but again that means nothing as a lot of players have done that over the last few months.Hayne is just weighing up his options again not a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.