What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

EelsFan05

Bench
Now that we are reported as having an interest l, all three will sign upgraded contracts with the Broncos by seasons start.

Now that we are reported as having an interest l, all three will sign upgraded contracts with the Broncos by seasons start.

So all we have to do is offer deals to every single player we don't want, let the other clubs re-sign them on upgraded deals, f**k their salary cap, and then we go hell for leather for the guys we really want.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
BRONCOS UNREST
Details are beginning to emerge of player unrest at the Broncos. I’m hearing it might be worth having something on Anthony Griffin to be first coach sacked this year. The fact he signed a new deal last season means nothing.

NORMAN AN EEL
And still on the Broncos, there’s very strong mail utility Corey Norman is not the only player who wants out. Norman, once earmarked as a replacement for Darren Lockyer, is heading to the Parramatta Eels.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...-up-to-nrl/story-e6frexnr-1226579795112?reg=1

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
NRL Gossip on Facebook asked the question "which former Parramatta player is exploring every option to return to his former club this year?" Mateo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts