What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So all we have to do is offer deals to every single player we don't want, let the other clubs re-sign them on upgraded deals, f**k their salary cap, and then we go hell for leather for the guys we really want.

I think you might have just uncovered our current recruitment strategy.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Norman. Such a star they signed an ageing halfback and are apparently moving Wallace to 5/8. We are really aiming high.

We have been aiming high in the past and we all know how that's been working out for us.

I say this isn't such a bad signing if we can get him for good money.

Someone

Bench
bring shack back for 2013! bench spot is there for him.

also seemed to think norman would come for 2013, guess im just impatient.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Moley's man @brisbanebroncos is telling Moley to stop harassing the club or they will be forced to ring the police. @samthaiday is also not happy about someone stealing his washing off the clothes line.

spiderdan

Bench
if there is anything to the rumour, i reckon maybe kris keating as dogs are looking to tie up reynolds and are chasing thurston.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
if there is anything to the rumour, i reckon maybe kris keating as dogs are looking to tie up reynolds and are chasing thurston.

That would be great. Take the dogs rubbish so they can sign quality. We dt need anymore shit players. Our roster is overstocked.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Some players i would try to recruit for 2014.

Joel Thompson
Elijah Taylor (if he hasn't already signed with Penrith)
Josh Papalii
Robbie Farah/Mitch Rein/Josh Reynolds
Dene Halatau
Jayson Bukuya

We don't need any/many depth players, we have alot of them in our starting 13/17 :D

These are our off contract players according to Zero Tackle

Mitchell Allgood, Cheyse Blair, Ken Edwards, Matthew Eisenhuth, Matt Keating, Luke Kelly, Taniela Lasalo, Jacob Loko, Ryan Morgan, Jake Mullaney, Pat O'Hanlon, Daniel Penese, Api Pewhairangi, Semi Radradra, Ben Roberts, Nathan Smith, Taulima Tautai, Peni Terepo, Willie Tonga, Vai Toutai, Brayden Willieme.

Depending on who we can get, there is only a few players i would re-sign from that list.

Isnt Blair re-signed for longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts