What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncos2010

Juniors
400k for Norman :lol::lol:

Have you guys watched any broncos games in the last 2 years especially when the team was under pressure near the end of last season??

I guess not since the broncos games are mostly at 9.30 fri nights for you nsw people.
Your in for a very rude shock if you think you have picked yourself up a good bargain here.

Norman just needs a good coach like Sticky and play in a team where their captain leads from the front instead of hiding in the outside backs and running in 3rd man in.

Gronk

Staff member
Broncos lose a player and some nuffy comes on here and sledges him.

What a surprise ...

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Have you guys watched any broncos games in the last 2 years especially when the team was under pressure near the end of last season??

I guess not since the broncos games are mostly at 9.30 fri nights for you nsw people.
Your in for a very rude shock if you think you have picked yourself up a good bargain here.
I'd be more worried about how average your side looked Friday night, your coach is bog average and you have added the genius that is Kearney to your staff. Without the Bennett factor your club will continue to struggle.

Craig Johnston

First Grade

10 trys 14 assists for your mob in 2012, if he's rubbish that says alot about the rest of your mob

natheel

Coach
Norman isn't a bad player. Quite the opposite but he isn't worth 400k. If its for 200-250k then I'd be ecstatic about the signing of a good up and coming player. But it's all rumours at this stage still

Gronk

Staff member
$500k pa for Sandow was a helll of a lot of cash back when he agreed to come across. Not much now after JT signs for $1.25m pa.

born an eel

Bench
$500k pa for Sandow was a helll of a lot of cash back when he agreed to come across. Not much now after JT signs for $1.25m pa.
yeah I noticed he lived it up last year being on top dollar but seems to be struggling to get a good feed this year on such low money. :sarcasm:

Delboy

First Grade
Why does everyone believe the dollar amounts thrown about by fans and the derps in the Terrorgraph are correct, from the little I know, you can take at least 30% off the amounts we are seeing and hearing

Craig Johnston

First Grade
He doesn't have 10 months to go does he? Wouldn't his contract end at the completion of this season? That would give him a chance to play rugby in Japan, make a quick million bucks and then come back to the NRL and re sign with us. Why should he sign now?

i wouldn't mind see us trying this on as it was gallop that knocked it on the head when the tiggers tried with ben gee.

our new forward thinking adminstrators might give a different answer?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Why does everyone believe the dollar amounts thrown about by fans and the derps in the Terrorgraph are correct, from the little I know, you can take at least 30% off the amounts we are seeing and hearing

Should I believe this 30% off figure you are throwing about?

amitropo

Juniors
I say forget norman, go for carney and push Kelly into keatings position.
That would have to be the perfect spine, Kelly sandow carney hayne,
Salivating at thought....

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i'd be fixing up some mongrel and workrate in the backrow before moving matt keating from 9. he is by far our most efficient tackler now that hindy has gone. very undervalued what he does in defence

oldmancraigy

Coach
Norman isn't a bad player. Quite the opposite but he isn't worth 400k. If its for 200-250k then I'd be ecstatic about the signing of a good up and coming player. But it's all rumours at this stage still

Serious question:

What does he do well? I haven't seen him play enough, I remember his debut game ages ago, he looked really good. Then I recall a few weeks later he looked dreadful, then he got dropped. Since then I haven't paid him terribly much attention, but he certainly hasn't stood out as a 'must have' kind of player when watching a Broncos game.

So - what are his particular strengths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts