What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Is June close to re-signing. That the-insider is saying in the NRL rumoured signings he is positive hayne won't stay....I don't believe him but still thought he would be signed by now

I'd bet that insider $1000 that Hayne will stay. If he left Stuart would be on the outer quicker than Kearney and his top coaching.

Gronk

Staff member
It will be good that Hayne stays, but TBH there would be no club better placed to lose such quality as us with Hoppa arriving in October. If he wants to go then it will free up a bunch of coin and lets us sign a few pigs and a centre.

forward pass

Coach
It will be good that Hayne stays, but TBH there would be no club better placed to lose such quality as us with Hoppa arriving in October. If he wants to go then it will free up a bunch of coin and lets us sign a few pigs and a centre.

Sorry Gronk - but that is pretty dumb. So we shouldn't mind letting our number one player (by a mile) and our superstar go because it will free up cash to sign players who are no-where near as good but will fill a few holes for us? I can't see any logic in that whatsoever.

Sorry Gronk - but that is pretty dumb. So we shouldn't mind letting our number one player (by a mile) and our superstar go because it will free up cash to sign players who are no-where near as good but will fill a few holes for us? I can't see any logic in that whatsoever.

The question is 'at what price?'. What if I said to you, Hayne will stay, but for $2.5 million p.a. Would that be good for the club? Nup. If we can keep him for 800 - 1 mill p.a., different story.

eels81236

Bench
Mate can you read? I see him as a blend between Fittler and Sutton in playing style and size.Time will tell.What is your opinion? you Goose.

My opinion is that Brad Fittler was the best junior that I've ever seen and went on to become one of the best players I've ever seen. My opinion is that no matter what your point is the names Norman and Sutton do not belong in the same sentence as Fittler. My opinion is that Norman is closer to a blend between Robson and Moltzen.

My opinion is that if I am a goose then you are more than qualified to be a part of my gaggle.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Things can change at the drop of a hat, but look at Jarryd's body language at the weekend: he scores his second try, does the Plane, and then he plays to the crowd and gets super psyched up. That's the body language of a man that's happy IMO.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Things can change at the drop of a hat, but look at Jarryd's body language at the weekend: he scores his second try, does the Plane, and then he plays to the crowd and gets super psyched up. That's the body language of a man that's happy IMO.

It certainly looked that way and he looked like someone relishing being a co captain.

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Also noticed he was genuinely pissed when the warriors scored.

I'd be very surprised if he signs elsewhere. Seems to genuinely love the place and I dont think that money will be an issue either way.

gustarny

Juniors
My opinion is that Brad Fittler was the best junior that I've ever seen and went on to become one of the best players I've ever seen. My opinion is that no matter what your point is the names Norman and Sutton do not belong in the same sentence as Fittler. My opinion is that Norman is closer to a blend between Robson and Moltzen.

My opinion is that if I am a goose then you are more than qualified to be a part of my gaggle.

Well we will just have to wait and see how he develops.I am happy to be proven wrong but i am confident Norman will be much better than Moltzen or Robson.Also i am still trying to find where i said he will be as good as Freddy.:lol:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
. The decision leaves the Bulldogs and Panthers cashed up to target other players and both clubs have been linked with Williams - the Canberra halfback, who is off contract at the end of this season.
Advertisement

Parramatta, who have an extra $500,000 per season to spend following Raiders forward Josh Papalii's decision to renege on a four-year deal with the Eels, are also understood to be interested in Williams, along with St George Illawarra.
The Eels have already tabled an offer to Norman, who has been shifted away from his preferred five-eighth position to fullback as Brisbane try to accommodate Scott Prince in the halves.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...fter-thurston-stays-north-20130311-2fvmz.html

Interested in Sam Williams and no confirmation Norman has signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts