What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
It's the right time for him to hang up his boots, but it's good to see him still being involved with the club in some way. People bag him out a lot but you have to admire his passion and dedication to the club over the years, as well as the many records he holds. The all time try scoring record is one I don't think will be broken for a while.

Parra Pride

Referee
So who takes the wing spot next year, Loko? Gagan? Toutai? MacKenzie perhaps if the see club see fit to give him a deal?

#InterestingTimes

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good to see Burty staying on with the club, time is right for him to give the game away but you can't deny he has been a loyal servant of this great club. Hopefully they find a role with Hindy at the club as well.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Assume this is the 'non signing' Stagger mentioned. Good to see Burt join Caylo in the admin side of the club after so many years of service on the field.

It can't be a non-signing. It clearly states in the article that Burt has signed for next year in a different capacity.

I wonder what the "non signing" actually IS? Anyone got any ideas?

Eels Dude

Coach
I believe that because apparently we don't talk to anyone apart from the players we actually do manage to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.