What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
The FACTS are that only SK and Nolan know about recruitment plans. Any merkin who comes on hear stating that we made offers or didn't on blah blah players are talking out of their arses.

How do I know this ? Because only SK & Nolan have access to the Cone of Silence installed at Eels Academy.

cone-of-silence.jpg

Even when discussions about future players are conducted at training, SK & Nolan use the Portable Cone of Silence.

cone.jpg

Maroubra Eel

Coach
yeah and if we are we're apparently offering overs...but does it matter? according to some of you lot no one will come to the club..

I am actually very happy with our signings and re-signings. I reckon the club would be too.
Definitely no excuses from me next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I am actually very happy with our signings and re-signings. I reckon the club would be too.
Definitely no excuses from me next year.

I never know whether you're taking the piss or not but I'm certain of one thing, our recruitment has definitely not finished.

TheRam

Coach
I never know whether you're taking the piss or not but I'm certain of one thing, our recruitment has definitely not finished.

You would think not. But the real question is what quality players can they attract without over paying, which will only jeopardise re-signing the games best player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts