What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
apparently Tim Moltzen was talking with Parramatta officials last week.

I'll buy a Parra membership if Moltzen joins your mob (and stays there)

bartman

Immortal
I think people here said Moltzen was only at our last game (and hence talking to Parra people) because he's housemates with an Eel player?

hindy111

Post Whore
Outs/Ins - We still probably need one or two more forwards
Shacks - Terepo
Hindy -
Poore? - Lussick
MoiMoi? -
Burt - Vai
Horo(maybe) - paulo/Ryan
mcguire - Kelly

Tony Bongo

Bench
Spoke to my mate who is in the know at the Dogs. Apparently they paid close to $650K for TRex. We are after Martin Taupau, the former Junior Kiwi Captain and currently playing from the bench for the Dogs. He is very tempted with our offer.

I've been talking about Martin Taupau for a while now. IMO he would be a great signing. He is quick and runs hard. He reminds me of Fui in his running style. I hope we land him.

TheRam

Coach
Totally agree. If we pulled of both Jeremy Smith & Martin Taupau I would consider our recruitment a success. Taupau would be a real boner of a signing. Having both him on the edges and Fui in the middle would really give our pack that thrust that has been lacking for a while now.

Then all eyes should be focused on Hayne's retention from then on.

Gronk

Staff member
Totally agree. If we pulled of both Jeremy Smith & Martin Taupau I would consider our recruitment a success. Taupau would be a real boner of a signing. Having both him on the edges and Fui in the middle would really give our pack that thrust that has been lacking for a while now.

I just don't know what to say about all this.

#eachtotheirown

#kiddingram

#keepyashirton

EelsFan05

Bench

I'm sure I read somewhere that Smith had extended his contract with the Sharks.

I think we should consider Coote, just so that the tabloid sub-editors can have fun.....the Parracoota.....the talking Parracoote (ok that's pretty bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts