What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Was the best back rower i the 20s SOO played earlier this year. Kelepi played in that game and I thought Santi did more. The 2 NSW props (Klemmer and some 17yr) were the best of the bunch but this bloke did a great job also.

Ratchy

Juniors
6ft , 95kg only 19 - will get to 100-102kg in a year or two. Not the biggest but big enough if he is good enough.

Hasn't fully mature yet so he will obviously grow but actual physical stats don't bother me too much. I thinkits more it's whether they play strong or not like for example Matt Scott who isn't the biggest front rower in the game yet would be in the discussion for being the best in the game.

6ft , 95kg only 19 - will get to 100-102kg in a year or two. Not the biggest but big enough if he is good enough.

For sure, and it's no problem when looking at individual players. Just from a balance perspective (in 2014) I thought we might have looked for a bigger bopper (given that Hock is only 100kg too, and our existing backrow are also average size at best). Cue all the Loko to backrow posts.....

oldmancraigy

Coach
That sounds promising Staggs.

I'm disappointed in Frazer HOWEVER I've been very impressed by Ualesi this season. He's taken over the role that Frazer was playing last season, and has played it every bit as well. In the end there are only 5 'middle third' spots in a first grade team, and it's not our weakest point. Seems we've recouped the loss by signing Santi (is he an edge backrower? plsplspls)

No big deal - as mentioned, Mitchell Johnson went nowhere after he left us - and he was far more impressive in the U20s than Frazer was. (poor mitch even got dropped from the Aussie cricket team as a result?)

oldmancraigy

Coach
For sure, and it's no problem when looking at individual players. Just from a balance perspective (in 2014) I thought we might have looked for a bigger bopper (given that Hock is only 100kg too, and our existing backrow are also average size at best). Cue all the Loko to backrow posts.....

Yeah - Hock might "only" weigh 100kgs, but he looks kind of massive on the field...

Good speed on that left edge. Can hit in D.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Not quite..

such a prick tease...

I expect that Sio and Toutai are back in reserves with the majority here and Tonga, Morg's, Hoppa are the backs that mostly pick themselves leaving the forwards as the likely positions we would be looking to go to the market for.

You would think that anymore signings will be either depth or push the likes of Terepo, Allgood, Kelepi from NRL bench players to fringe first graders.

Status
Not open for further replies.