What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All I could say in the matter is you don't get rid of a kid like him unless its a good reason, it took Albert Kelly 3 clubs to finally find his feet... I'm not sure how long or if ever he will get there but there's no doubting his talent..
Has he been in trouble before??? First i've heard of any problems with him. As usual someone else will benefit from all the hard work this club has put into him.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The last young prop with plenty of potential that we sacked was Mitchell Johnston - he had plenty of potential too but where is he know ?

Good on the club for moving frazer on if he done the wrong thing - sets a example for the rest of the juniors.

Snoochies

First Grade
THE Eels have pulled off a double recruitment coup, signing Rabbitohs utility Nathan Peats and Tigers tyro Brenden Santi to three and two year deals respectively.
Struggling for game time behind Isaac luke at the Rabbitohs, Peats will join the Eels next season as the club's first choice hooker.
He was selected at hooker for City Origin following the withdrawal of Robbie Farah this year, but has had limited chances off the bench for Souths.
The Rabbitohs agreed to release Peats - a local junior.

Santi is a promising back-rower who captained the Australian Schoolboys in 2011.
The 19-year-old represented NSW in this year's Under 20s State of Origin clash and was chased by several clubs.
Tigers boss Grant Mayer took to Twitter to days ago to confirm the joint venture could not compete with Santi's asking price.

Peats and Santi's signatures go a long way toward completing Parramatta's 2014 recruitment drive, which has already netted Will Hopoate, Corey Norman, as well as English forwards Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ra...-parramatta-eels/story-fndv34of-1226683760075

Was Santi confirmed also?

hindy111

Post Whore
Do use rate him more than pauli puali..jnr paoulo.terepo.tanginoa.loko???
Seriously under 20s is nothing to go off.i remeber everyone going on about poh

El Diablo

Post Whore
THE Eels have pulled off a double recruitment coup, signing Rabbitohs utility Nathan Peats and Tigers tyro Brenden Santi to three and two year deals respectively.
Struggling for game time behind Isaac luke at the Rabbitohs, Peats will join the Eels next season as the club's first choice hooker.
He was selected at hooker for City Origin following the withdrawal of Robbie Farah this year, but has had limited chances off the bench for Souths.

Santi is a promising back-rower who captained the Australian Schoolboys in 2011.
The 19-year-old represented NSW in this year's Under 20s State of Origin clash and was chased by several clubs.
Tigers boss Grant Mayer took to Twitter to days ago to confirm the joint venture could not compete with Santi's asking price.

Peats and Santi's signatures go a long way toward completing Parramatta's 2014 recruitment drive, which has already netted Will Hopoate, Corey Norman, as well as English forwards Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ra...-parramatta-eels/story-fndv34of-1226683760075

check the start of this thread

Mayer confirmed it on twitter

LU had an article based on his tweets too http://leagueunlimited.com/news/show/eels-sign-wests-tigers-under-20s-talent

Gronk

Staff member

Australian Schoolboy Captain is a pretty good pedigree,

Snoochies

First Grade
I'm starting to feel optimistic for next year which means I will have expectations that may not be met, unlike this year where they are playing to my expectations.

Gronk

Staff member
Santi played in the 2013 U20's Origin game this year.

Brendan+Santi+U20s+State+Origin+8jFECf0GlcPl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.