What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
The comment that Stuart said watching tonga lace his boots and pull on his jersey just drove home how devoid of highlights our season actually is.

I look forward to reading about tonga getting dressed to play in big league's season review. Probably wont get the parra highlights 2013 DVD though.

Maybe that's what the hidden cameras were doing in the change-rooms, filming our season highlights.

Stagger eel

Staff member
any offical word on Hock pulling out or Hunt and Prior signing? and what about the King rumors?

Hock - not official but not looking good.

Hunt - ask souths

Prior - good chance

King - no

The 17 year old kid we signed is jack Morris from gympie, he was in high demand and Bennett desperately wanted this kid.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The 17 year old kid we signed is jack Morris from gympie, he was in high demand and Bennett desperately wanted this kid.

He's mentioned a fair bit in the Gympie Times, going back to 2011.

He's tall. Here's him at age 15, standing next to Darren Burns (who is 186cm):
league_fct791x487x58_t460.png

Here's a photo from this year of Jack and his mate going through the hard times. It's all about how you come out the other side son.

devils_fct809x498x2_t460.png

Gazzamatta

Coach
I can see Pat O'Hanlon really kicking on at the Bulldogs. Awesome potential that kid totally unrealised at Parra. Im not sorry he is going cause it appears some players just dont excel within the Parramatta System. Daniel Mortimer is another, That little guy always had heart, guts and courage but had coaches like Anderson and Kearney to contend with. Ill never say we should not have let O'Hanlon go when he does flourish as I am also convinced that would probably never have happened at this club. That said, maybe with better quality around him next year he may well have realised that potential. I guess we will never know. Yet we keep players like Joseph Paulo. Words fail me.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It appears we disagree yet again Mr Poo. Lets chat again in a couple of years. Happy to say Im wrong providing you are as well. Cheers.

The Colonel

Immortal
That's because Paulo is a better player than O'Hanlon, which is why his second coach in a row prefers Joseph Paulo.

I don't think Paulo is a better player. More versatile perhaps. I see O'Hanlon as a better player than Harrison and Ryan. He isn't a bench player. He is the sort of player you start and get long minutes from allowing the rest of the forward pack to rotate around him. He will excel at the Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts