What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
justin hunt is not needed, we've got too many backs now.

our priority right now should be signing 2 decent (at least 1 rep capable) backrowers. it's our weakest position

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We could sign no more forwards and still have too many on the books for next year. Possibly need one more merkin who can play hooker, unless Kelly can play there.

parra pete

Referee
I'm hearing Joe Picker to Eels...despite papers ay he is going to Wests....Good pick-up for the team, especially if they can snare Mick in a McFamily Deal..

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm hearing Joe Picker to Eels...despite papers ay he is going to Wests....Good pick-up for the team, especially if they can snare Mick in a McFamily Deal..

Joe Picker is a very good no non-sense player. Hope we get him.
Who the f**k is Mick McFamily Pete? Can you please decode this for me mate. :lol:

Jodeci

Bench
the michelle keighran story makes me angry at this club.

Definitely not a good image for the club.

To sell your home and take your kids out of school cause she is now unemployed due to circumstances as stated, its sad to think this sport protects the hard working females/mothers/grand mothers who give so much to be treated this way.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The team around him definitely encourages him to go sideways looking for runners. If we supported the ball carrier better he would be able to play straighter and would set up a lot more linebreaks.

He's not in the team to be a battering ram.

No, he does not go sideways, instead he moves far right or far left of center.
He may not be a bettering ram but he batters my head in every time he shifts far right or far left of center and when he does that skip, I get very close to throwing a brick right through the monitor.

Jodeci

Bench
The winners were Midas and Independent Gaming, whose managing director is Lawrence Shepherd. It was a double win for Shepherd on Friday night, who witnessed his first Eels win since being elected to the Parramatta board.

If this happen prior to May and say Mario Libertini of La Piazza won this prize, there would of been a few here that would of gone to town about this.

Shepherd should of done a redraw and given it to another business.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No, he does not go sideways, instead he moves far right or far left of center.
He may not be a bettering ram but he batters my head in every time he shifts far right or far left of center and when he does that skip, I get very close to throwing a brick right through the monitor.

The skip draws an extra defender in.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
He just needs runners.

Anyway, I reckon he's been pretty good these past three weeks.

Look, I actually think he is a good player that needs direction and options - enter Jarryd Hayne @ 6 & Hoppa @ 1. A few explosive backrowers and centers (or wingers) will help too. With Jarryd (or Paulo) working close behind the ruck, around the middle third, Jarryd could open up the defensive line behind the ruck for an explosive Loko or Hoppo to run the angles back across and through those gaps in the defensive line. Paulo has got that ability to set up runners. So in that light I agree with you about Paulo and runners BUT how the f**k does his skippy help? And can Paulo execute simple ball playing roles for runners to consume?

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

jk13

First Grade
To me paulo looked better as tigers crap defence gave him miles of room and he didn't need to make quick decisions.

Skip :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.