What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
Pete the rest of us that do not know my personally can on go off the way he and his club have acted in public.

David Furner has never acted like a dickhead or mental, and has ALWAYS been a professional in his treatment of the game and the Raiders Club. He has acted that way all through his career, both as a player and as a coach.
He is a family man, never has a sniff of scandal about him, and is a person of great integrity..free with his time and a great role model for any aspiring Rugby League player - or any sportsman for that matter,
He can't be responsible for the acts of clowns like Carney, Dugan, Ferguson or Monaghan. You can coach them at football, show them the way, but you can't live their lives for them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How dare someone question anyone from the hard working country club!!!

Shame on you Stagger for questioning the mighty bastion of integrity that are the Furners, squeaky clean and successful the Both of them. Who cares how badly underachieves with one of the most talented rosters in the comp.

84 Baby

Referee
I am disappointed in Stagger too. How can you judge someone when you don't even know them? Isn't that right pete? I'm sure Tim Smith.. I mean the Furners.. are decent people

Stagger eel

Staff member
How dare someone question anyone from the hard working country club!!!

Shame on you Stagger for questioning the mighty bastion of integrity that are the Furners, squeaky clean and successful the Both of them. Who cares how badly underachieves with one of the most talented rosters in the comp.

I wonder if josh papali and his mother still cringe at the sound of their voices and the door slamming..

parra pete

Referee
Big difference between saying a bloke can't coach - and saying he is mental and a dickhead..
I don't care what you think of him as a coach. That's YOUR opinion. Bit different getting personal about his character. Totally unfair, unjustified and weak as piss, in my opinion.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Same as Jack Gibson had no control over the car bombers!!!

or Brian Smith had no control over the Santa basher..

Yes, you're right. Those are exactly the same scenarios.

Clearly a CEO who someone has lauded as a great role model, who fails to engender behavioural standards at his club FROM THE EMPLOYEES, is exactly the same :roll:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Big difference between saying a bloke can't coach - and saying he is mental and a dickhead..
I don't care what you think of him as a coach. That's YOUR opinion. Bit different getting personal about his character. Totally unfair, unjustified and weak as piss, in my opinion.

Big difference between saying you don't like someone's post - and saying he's unfair, unjustified and weak as piss..

I don't care what you think of Stagger as a bloke. That's YOUR opinion. Bit different getting personal about his character. Totally unfair, unjustified and weak as piss, in your own opinion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Big difference between saying you don't like someone's post - and saying he's unfair, unjustified and weak as piss..

I don't care what you think of Stagger as a bloke. That's YOUR opinion. Bit different getting personal about his character. Totally unfair, unjustified and weak as piss, in your own opinion.
:lol: checkmate OMC.

Noise

Coach
Has anyone else heard the rumour that Keating might actually be joining the coaching staff at either brisbane or the gold coast?? Was mentioned to me before last weeks game. Sounded far fetched as he is too young to retire from playing

Gazzamatta

Coach
Has anyone else heard the rumour that Keating might actually be joining the coaching staff at either brisbane or the gold coast?? Was mentioned to me before last weeks game. Sounded far fetched as he is too young to retire from playing
Maybe SK is after an Apprentice waterboy?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Captain-coach?

parra pete

Referee
:lol: checkmate OMC.

Thought you'd love that one Hiney....a noted Furnsie hater...NOTED...:shock:

Say what you like about David..he doesn't need me to stick up for him. Great bloke that is all I will add to it....A MAN'S MAN...not a dick head, not mental....a credit to Rugby League..

Status
Not open for further replies.