What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well said.

Yeah f**k SDM he must be a school teacher. I can't think of a bigger insult than some merkin who's made a career out of educating children.

With that attitude it's no wonder Australians are the dumbest merkins in the developed world. The biggest insult this idiot can think of is to compare somebody to a school teacher and you say "well said"? f**king moron. :lol:

SDM you must be a school teacher...f**kwit..!!!!..did I spell f**kWIT right your nothing but a gutless keyboard warrior who would not say this to my face..!!!!

The correct abbreviation of you are is you're not your. When asking a question you need to use a question mark. Combining periods (or are they supposed to be incomplete elipses?) with exclamation marks is the height of poor punctuation.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Yeah f**k SDM he must be a school teacher. I can't think of a bigger insult than some merkin who's made a career out of educating children.

With that attitude it's no wonder Australians are the dumbest merkins in the developed world. The biggest insult this idiot can think of is to compare somebody to a school teacher and you say "well said"? f**king moron. :lol:
Poo I can say what I want when I want, u are one of the most opinionated asshole on here, and shoot anyone down who doesnt agree with your dribble, your a waste of space buddy like your special friend SDM.

SDM

First Grade
Poo I can say what I want when I want, u are one of the most opinionated asshole on here, and shoot anyone down who doesnt agree with your dribble, your a waste of space buddy like your special friend SDM.

"arseholes"

Incorrect spelling and lack of pluralisation.

emjaycee

Coach

Corrected grammar and punctuation and also removed slang and got a whole new meaning. Though for the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would talk to their own bowel movements. :crazy::crazy:

"Faeces, I can say what I want, when I want. You are one of the most opinionated anuses on here and shoot anyone down who does not agree with your diarrhea. You are a waste of space buddy, like your special friend SDM."

**Am bored now - bring on 7.35pm **

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

SDM is my special needs carer.

And he can get f**ked.

87eelman

Juniors
Publicly, our board is a rabble and reading the dribble on this forum it is easy to see how we are laughed at by the wider rugby league community . ..

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I'm a school teacher. Why doesn't MrPmatta like us?
Noise I do like teachers and certainly think it as a difficult and thankless job at times, I just think it is quite amusing that my comment of "well said" has caused such a stir, personally i think its hilarious, clearly I misjudged the bond between Poo and SDM and some others and will tread alot more wearily in the future, anyway off to the game tonight wishing with all my being we get up, thats what its all about, and not this rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.