What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
josh sure was quick to shut down that rumour. We must only be 2 million under the cap next year with the rise.

Delboy

First Grade
This season is fast becoming a nightmare as the inability to attract players shows how ineffective the current coaching drama has become

The current board was elected on a platform of change, and even now they need to take action, I fear that they don't want to upset a really genuine bloke in SK and that could be ruling their direction.

I suggest that we send emails expressing our thoughts to eels@parraeels.com.au for the attention of Mr Spagnolo or Mr Bentley in order that they can understand the depth of concern among the supporters. having said that , I dont believe we should hold our breath for replies, given I am still waiting

Eels Dude

Coach
I spose on the plus side if we don't spend up to the cap next year the board can use some of the spare money to pay out our clown of a head coach for an early termination. Not that he deserves it... But they can't use the excuse they can't afford to if that's the case.

Eels Dude

Coach
This season is fast becoming a nightmare as the inability to attract players shows how ineffective the current coaching drama has become

The current board was elected on a platform of change, and even now they need to take action, I fear that they don't want to upset a really genuine bloke in SK and that could be ruling their direction.

I suggest that we send emails expressing our thoughts to eels@parraeels.com.au for the attention of Mr Spagnolo or Mr Bentley in order that they can understand the depth of concern among the supporters. having said that , I dont believe we should hold our breath for replies, given I am still waiting

I guess it is at least worth a try Delboy. I'll fire one off myself later this arvo.

SDM

First Grade
I sent them an abusive email about a month ago, Peter Nolan came to my house last night and broke my legs, get a guard dog fellas.

Murf

Juniors
I dont know if this has been brought up? But would anyone on here like Soward on the team? I can see a lot of benefits to having him in the side and I can imagine he wouldnt be in massive demand so he would come fairly cheap.

The obvious problem is having him and Sandow in the defensive line could cause huge problems for us.

this club couldn't a fly to a cow dung at the moment.
Sad state of affairs that the board who is meant to be looking after the best interests of the club has failed to do anything.

TeHEel

Juniors
Comment From Marv
Any chance the Eels will sign an established 1st grader for next year. If so who would you have money on?
fb_share2.png

1:14
Nope

from Josh's blog

I kid you not that was me who asked the question. Was interested in how he would respond. haha

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
this club couldn't a fly to a cow dung at the moment.
Sad state of affairs that the board who is meant to be looking after the best interests of the club has failed to do anything.

I would be very surprised if there is any SK supporters left. Same goes for the Board.

#sadtimesforagreatclub

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
This is getting ridiculous. It's a shame when one of the big things you are looking forward to with your footy club is the day they announce a new coach, or the day SK has been sacked. If it does happen this year.

:x

SDM

First Grade
I would be very surprised if there is any SK supporters left. Same goes for the Board.

#sadtimesforagreatclub

As long as they are still turning up and trying their best, I will support them, same as all the players, no matter how fat, old, feeble and how much I pretend to have it in for the fat slugs, I am still there cheering.

Being positive about stuff makes life more fun.

#staunch

Gronk

Staff member
As long as they are still turning up and trying their best, I will support them, same as all the players, no matter how fat, old, feeble and how much I pretend to have it in for the fat slugs, I am still there cheering.

#staunch

Me too.

Suitman

Post Whore

#staunch

This.

This

I'll cheer harder when Kearney's sacking is announced than I've cheered at any win this year.

Not this.

Status
Not open for further replies.