What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Lets look at how the Bulldogs restructured their roster under Kevin Moore after they finished last (and Des took advantage of it).

They went into the player market and signed hard nosed forwards, Tolman,Halatau, Eastwood , Stagg , and paid up for Pritchard and got Hodkinson and KK. They then brought some of their yougsters into the team to play alongisde thse guys.

The problem we are having as supporters, is that there is no sign of a plan in what we do and little information from the club. As I have said before the CEO has a role to pump up the tyres of the fans, as Greenberg does. Mr Bentley is the invisible man, our coach has no media presence ( unlike Cartwright), and we are kept in the dark.

If by some miracle , they have a strategic imperative to sign those sort of players and act like they are stregthening the roster, then it would be nice to know. The fear we have is that SK is unable to sell his vision without a spokesman, which it looks like he needs, and which I assume Ossie did. At the moment we look rudderless

eloquentEEL

First Grade
NRL Daily on twitter suggesting they've received mail that SK told he won't be at Eels in 2013 but club have denied the rumour

Suitman

Post Whore
NRL Daily on twitter suggesting they've received mail that SK told he won't be at Eels in 2013 but club have denied the rumour

I'm curious about this.

If SK was told he won't be at the club next year, who would have been at that meeting?
I'm guessing SK and his manager, and maybe Bentley and Spagnolo.
So, out of those 4 people, who would leak this info?
I can only think it would be in the best interests of SK and his manager for obvious reasons.
Or maybe nobody did and this is just another scurrilous rumour?

Suity

El Diablo

Post Whore

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm curious about this.

If SK was told he won't be at the club next year, who would have been at that meeting?
I'm guessing SK and his manager, and maybe Bentley and Spagnolo.
So, out of those 4 people, who would leak this info?
I can only think it would be in the best interests of SK and his manager for obvious reasons.
Or maybe nobody did and this is just another scurrilous rumour?

Suity

Luke Lewis might have heard something.

It's looking more like three.

...and I thought your last piece of tripe was the best post ever!

This takes the cake!

So the plan never involved success? It was simply to get us exactly where we were but with different, unproven and untested players?

No success involved in the plan at all?

There mustn't have been because after his third year we'll be up shit creek but with a bunch of youngsters. Nevertheless, up shit creek.

Success would follow on from this in the 4th, but most likely 5th, year. But it's only a 3-year plan so you can't count that.

Let's not forget we're now being shown that fact that this "3-year plan" also leaves us in a position where we find it hard to attract marquee signings.

Fantastic plan!

Do you ever stop to think how much of a f**king moron you are, boy? Do you ever pause to reflect on the meaningless dribble that eminates from that keyboard of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.