What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise

Coach
Just a small update. Izzy did talk with the Dogs initially but it's going to be us because he genuinely wants to play for Parra, the money is huge and the Dogs are not even in the ballpark. According to this person there has never been a better vibe in the place and its all because of Edwards. The Sandow being shopped around rumour is bullshit.

mate, I'm told our cap situation from 14 and beyond is not a problem...consider this, it's now being handled by people who actually know what they're doing..

Loving all this good news . Cheers for the updates

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Thanks for the updates guys. Can anyone *ELABORATE* more on the Hock situation, is the transfer fee the problem or Wigan in general?

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
That's what the last guys said too.

And the next guys.

well I'm more concerned about now than the last guys..and the good thing about it, when it is fixed, Maroubra Eel will need to find something else to have a bitch about..I'm sure you will though

Maroubra Eel

Coach
well I'm more concerned about now than the last guys..and the good thing about it, when it is fixed, Maroubra Eel will need to find something else to have a bitch about..I'm sure you will though

You're the one who brought up the last guys.
I'm happy how things are panning out now.

bartman

Immortal
Too many people here seem to confuse humour for bitching imo, and then choose to humourlessly bitch about other people's bitching, wasting energy and increasing any bitch factor on here exponentially.... just an observation :D.

MrT

Juniors
Just a small update. Izzy did talk with the Dogs initially but it's going to be us because he genuinely wants to play for Parra, the money is huge and the Dogs are not even in the ballpark. According to this person there has never been a better vibe in the place and its all because of Edwards. The Sandow being shopped around rumour is bullshit.

Good to see Kenny Edwards making such a positive vibe around the place

Status
Not open for further replies.