What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
you were the one implying she would be a bad choice and i asked you why

you haven't answered the question
Just not sure she is the right fit for the job, i don't know but is she really the best the NRL could do???? She's been involved with the game for 5 mins and now she will be running the game, as i said Dave Smith copped it deluxe for know SFA about the game but she has not much more experience then he did. At least he had experience runnings running a big world wide bank. Is NZ Netball the right grounding for this job???

strider

Post Whore
My take in this is that nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

Does anyone on here actually KNOW what the remaining audit items are that the NRL want us to implement and why the Board/Club isn't in a rush to implement them or are we all simply just pissing about and looking to blame someone or something based on 15 second sound bites?

Abso-f**kin-lutely x100000000000000

Ive never seen such a massive wad of uninformed armchair experts losing their f**kin heads so cluelessly.

Gronk

Staff member
Abso-f**kin-lutely x100000000000000

Ive never seen such a massive wad of uninformed armchair experts losing their f**kin heads so cluelessly.

ff08c6dc2950cc7eaf2af8e7b037f708.jpg

Dank

Juniors
What has happened to this thread? Nothing much to chat about since Jennings signed... Can't you guys just agree to disagree? Surely you can see you are not going to change the others opinion?
Anyway, back to footy. Anyone have a prediction who will be the stand out in All Stars game? Also, who are you picking to star in the top end? Personally I think everyone will be raving about Kenny Edwards. I think he is set for a big year.

Agreed on KE, he really seems to want it and I can see him having a breakout year.
I also hope we keep Taka with Semi, and rotate Gordon with Gutherson. But this is really getting off topic... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts