What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
Сада сам луталица.

hindy111

Post Whore
Roberts is fast and uses his speed too get around players. Jennings is stronger and has better foot work and defense. I am not sure the talk as not in same level.
Roberts is in the Hiku-walker level at the moment. Flashier then Hiku but not as complete. Still not 100% convinced he will become a superstar.His attack is going around guys with speed. I don't see an excellent step or super power in his game.

Bigfella

Coach
I thought it was pretty known that his mates call him Jenko...

But it seems I've opened a can of worms.

It wasn't just you mate.

Since he was linked with us people have been gradually been calling him that more and more.

Seems we are all his mates now!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
According to 7 news, Jennings contract with us is worth $3.5 million over 4 years and Roosters released him to free up cash for Hayne if he returns.

Cough bull shit cough !!! Some serious shit reporting work there

Suitman

Post Whore
According to 7 news, Jennings contract with us is worth $3.5 million over 4 years and Roosters released him to free up cash for Hayne if he returns.

Was it El diablo reporting?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

which part, us paying Jennings more than the Chooks or Hayne returning to RL ?

media morons just make shit up

hindy111

Post Whore
Foran - 1.2 mill
Jennings 850k
WEatmough 700k
Norman 450k
Scott - 500K

thats 3.7 million on 5 players..... If believe papers.

Chipmunk

Coach

What the Roosters have done is taken The Plane's former club virtually out of the picture should he choose to return to the NRL sometime over the the next 12 months.

strider

Post Whore
Roberts is fast and uses his speed too get around players. Jennings is stronger and has better foot work and defense. I am not sure the talk as not in same level.
Roberts is in the Hiku-walker level at the moment. Flashier then Hiku but not as complete. Still not 100% convinced he will become a superstar.His attack is going around guys with speed. I don't see an excellent step or super power in his game.

If i had to rate all the centres swapping around

Jennings
Roberts
Hiku
Hoppa
Walker
Lafai
Copley

Though that order changes as time goes on ... 3-4 years from now might be totally different

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What the Roosters have done is taken The Plane's former club virtually out of the picture should he choose to return to the NRL sometime over the the next 12 months.

Pretty safe bet

He was asked last week about returning to the NRL and he just laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.