What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade23

Juniors
He is not a raiders fan he hasn't made any posts in their forum. Its was interesting when Penrith had the bye and Canberra played that weekend this flea was nowhere to be spotted online for a whole week.
Its probably Rhynob with another account.

Blade23

Juniors
This is how Tamou compares to our 4 main props. While stats are only half the story it gives a bit of an insight why we are after Tamou. When comparing, green are the best stats while red are the worst.

James Tamou
Avg minutes: 47.7
Avg runs per game: 14.5
Avg metres per game: 141.7
Avg metres per run: 9.8

Avg offloads per game: 0.6
Avg tackles per game: 25.8
Avg errors per game: 0.3

Sam McKendry
Avg minutes: 36.5
Avg runs per game: 8.2
Avg metres per game: 71.6
Avg metres per run: 8.7
Avg offloads per game: 0.4
Avg tackles per game: 22.6
Avg errors per game: 0.1

Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Avg minutes: 42.9
Avg runs per game: 10.5
Avg metres per game: 99.8
Avg metres per run: 9.5
Avg offloads per game: 0.3
Avg tackles per game: 21.3

Leilani Latu
Avg minutes: 39.7
Avg runs per game: 11.2
Avg metres per game: 90.8
Avg metres per run: 8.1
Avg offloads per game: 0.9
Avg tackles per game: 22.4
Avg errors per game: 0.1

Jeremy Latimore
Avg minutes: 28.8
Avg runs per game: 7.2
Avg metres per game: 62.5

Avg metres per run: 8.7
Avg offloads per game: 0.7
Avg tackles per game: 20.1

Can you add Merrin stats to this list as well. He plays in the middle one might well say.

Copperhead

Juniors
Merrins up there with Tamou.

Merrin
Average Hitups: 16.3
Average Metres: 139.1
Average Tackles: 32.6
Line Breaks: 3
Tries: 2

Tamou
Average Hitups: 15
Average Metres: 137.7
Average Tackles: 25.8
Line Breaks: 0
Tries: 0

Bromwich
Average Hitups: 15.4
Average Metres: 144
Average Tackles: 31.7
Line Breaks: 2

Obviously a different stats source than Panfas, but close enough.

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
I would be pretty sure that Rhyno is the straight jacket. It was only when rhyno got a pizzling on a thread here that the straight jacket re appeared. Needs to get a life.

Tom.

GongPanther

Referee
I would be pretty sure that Rhyno is the straight jacket. It was only when rhyno got a pizzling on a thread here that the straight jacket re appeared. Needs to get a life.

Tom.

Expect a PM from Rhynob...

This is the one I copped from him yesterday:

"Merkin stop riding my di(k and get a life"

This simply confirms the maturity of this imbecile.:lol:

Blade23

Juniors
Merrins up there with Tamou.

Merrin
Average Hitups: 16.3
Average Metres: 139.1
Average Tackles: 32.6
Line Breaks: 3

Tamou
Average Hitups: 15
Average Metres: 137.7
Average Tackles: 25.8
Line Breaks: 0
Tries: 0

Bromwich
Average Hitups: 15.4
Average Metres: 144
Average Tackles: 31.7
Line Breaks: 2

Obviously a different stats source than Panfas, but close enough.

Cheers. I thought he would be up there with Tamou.

Blues Riff

Bench
He is not a raiders fan he hasn't made any posts in their forum. Its was interesting when Penrith had the bye and Canberra played that weekend this flea was nowhere to be spotted online for a whole week.
Its probably Rhynob with another account.
It's just an account posted by some hack journo to stir up a reaction. The forum is rife with them. Rhynob on the other hand is a low quality human of below average intelligence who genuinely believes his own dribble. Since the demise of his club, he's been reduced to the status of "cartoon character". He used to annoy me but now he's hilarious.

I'm not sure how I feel about the (yet to be confirmed) Tamou signing. It depends on who we lose I guess.

Blade23

Juniors
The forum is rife with them. Rhynob on the other hand is a low quality human of below average intelligence who genuinely believes his own dribble. Since the demise of his club, he's been reduced to the status of "cartoon character". He used to annoy me but now he's hilarious.

I'm not sure how I feel about the (yet to be confirmed) Tamou signing. It depends on who we lose I guess.

:lol:
Gold

I don't know what to think about the Tamou signing. What concerns me in the future say 2 years down the track Moylan & Cartwright will need bigger upgrades as their career prospers and our cap will be tight because we have Merrin and Tamou potentially taking up 1.5 mil. I get we are going light in the halves with TMM & Cleary.
But there will a lot of stupid clubs out there throwing money at Moylan & Cartwright in the future and I fear we could struggle to hold on to both of them.
And if we do hold on to them what is left for DWZ or RCG or a Latu.

Last edited:

SweetandSoward

Juniors
I think we need to do what Laurie did in Origin 1 with the forwards,
Don't give them a lot of game time just use them as impact forwards.

Like each forward for origin didn't get much game time but they had big impacts

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Instead of giving Tamou 750,000 a season
Imagine getting Hayne for that price
That would be awesome
Tamou doesn't really change a game or anything

With 5 minutes left you give the ball to Hayne not Tamou

maple_69

Bench
:lol:
I don't know what to think about the Tamou signing. What concerns me in the future say 2 years down the track Moylan & Cartwright will need bigger upgrades as their career prospers and our cap will be tight because we have Merrin and Tamou potentially taking up 1.5 mil. I get we are going light in the halves with TMM & Cleary.
But there will a lot of stupid clubs out there throwing money at Moylan & Cartwright in the future and I fear we could struggle to hold on to both of them.
And if we do hold on to them what is left for DWZ or RCG or a Latu.

DWZ goes we replace him with Edwards on $80K, RCG goes we replace him with Clarke, Latu goes we replace him with Epere. As long as the core of a top class side is there, we now have the luxury of plugging top juniors in when we need to let role players go to ensure we keep Cartwright, Moylan and probably Cleary and Martin.

betcats

Referee
Instead of giving Tamou 750,000 a season
Imagine getting Hayne for that price
That would be awesome
Tamou doesn't really change a game or anything

With 5 minutes left you give the ball to Hayne not Tamou

Why don't we just sign Hayne for 500k that would be better

The yak

Juniors
The way things are going at the moment that is what is going to happen.
Tamou is coming Mansour is going. Hayne's going to play Soccer for Liverpool or tiddlywinks for Cambridge after the Olympics.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Not really fussed about Mansour or Tamou.

We are in a holding pattern waiting to see whether our young halves work out, basically. Trouble is, one is injured and the other is playing his second game today.

Copperhead

Juniors
Not really fussed about Mansour or Tamou.

We are in a holding pattern waiting to see whether our young halves work out, basically. Trouble is, one is injured and the other is playing his second game today.

Not just TMM, but our best young hooker (Luke), as well as both centres coming back from knee reconstructions. Big ? over next season.

mxlegend99

Referee
Our spine is a real mess. Yet we are more worried about paying overs for an overrated front rower than keep reliable guys that love our jersey and looking to fix our spine.

Right now our only proven certainty with years left in him is Moylan.

1. Moylan
6. Rookie (TMM)
7. Rookie (Cleary)
9. Grandpa (Wallace)

I think both halves will be genuine first graders. But not alongside each other this early in their careers. Wallace is an average hooker who will only decline as he continues to age. There's simply no way that spine is a premiership threat.

Best bet was developing Moylan this year in the halves along with TMM off the bench. When TMM was injured it should have been Cleary. But Griffin seems to have decided literally every player at the club is ahead of Moylan for a halves spot. Even though we have DWZ ready to go at fullback and more backs then we can fit in.

I think we're well and truly behind where we were a couple years ago now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts