What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
we need atleast 4 players maybe more if Hetherington and co go. The Flegg props are good but I can't see them going in to the top squad. Most of our NSW Cup side is confirmed as outs so there is guys coming in,,,Just depends on the timing of releases etc

Yeah it's common sense. I'm referring to the little hints of who is coming that MX was referring to.

He called out a baseless rumour while simultaneously believing another.

You might be right when it's announced, I mean no disrespect.

Exsilium

First Grade
This is probably drawing a long bow but I couldn't help but notice that one of Mansour's recent Instagram posts had several packing boxes in the background and a rather empty dining/living area.

Is he just moving house or moving elsewhere.......

Panther Pete

Juniors
This is probably drawing a long bow but I couldn't help but notice that one of Mansour's recent Instagram posts had several packing boxes in the background and a rather empty dining/living area.

Is he just moving house or moving elsewhere.......
He just sold his house in Leonay, the same house he bought late last year.

Fangs

Coach
Franklin doing great work here.

Talking about the new signing would be seriously boring. 'Oh wowee what a player!' vs 'Plod plod plod'.

Prefer seeing everyone taking wild guesses which mislead hardcore fans and journalists who do read this forum (Incredible right?).Makes for an entertaining off-season.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Just read about all the players leaving.

Only incoming is Api.

We need a centre desperately.

Any chance of Curtis Scott ?

franklin2323

Immortal
Franklin doing great work here.

Talking about the new signing would be seriously boring. 'Oh wowee what a player!' vs 'Plod plod plod'.

Prefer seeing everyone taking wild guesses which mislead hardcore fans and journalists who do read this forum (Incredible right?).Makes for an entertaining off-season.

That is the thing. Buzz or Kent or one of those other leeches read this stuff so why not drag it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts