What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I honestly don’t read much into Bryan Fletchers comments at all. He wouldn’t declare an interest if there was one, he’d deny it. But equally he could be telling the truth. Who knows.

This is a link to the article. https://www.watoday.com.au/sport/nr...ll-s-lucrative-signature-20191106-p537ya.html

I wonder why are various clubs pulling the pin on Mitchell. It is fascinating stuff. Has he overpriced himself. Is there bones rattling round in his wardrobe scaring clubs off. The dogs, Penrith, roosters all saying now.........very interesting.

I want to know the inside goss. Cause I'm nosey like that. :p

betcats

Referee
This is a link to the article. https://www.watoday.com.au/sport/nr...ll-s-lucrative-signature-20191106-p537ya.html

I wonder why are various clubs pulling the pin on Mitchell. It is fascinating stuff. Has he overpriced himself. Is there bones rattling round in his wardrobe scaring clubs off. The dogs, Penrith, roosters all saying now.........very interesting.

I honestly don't think there is inside goss, clubs are seeing a guy who only shows up when he wants to and cant handle criticism or setbacks well at all. For a million a year you want the ultimate professional, not the bloke taking shots at journos on insta and fueding with origin coaches.

I think it’s just some family drama. His dad has been pushing him to go for the big contract.

Not sure if people know this but he’s Evonne Goolagong great nephew. His real last name is Goolagong.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think it’s just some family drama. His dad has been pushing him to go for the big contract.

Not sure if people know this but he’s Evonne Goolagong great nephew. His real last name is Goolagong.

Yeah apparently there is family estrangement there too. I believe they have no contact with Evonne's family.

Panther Mick

Juniors
I think that is the case too. Also I think the Mundine influence probably hasn't helped either.

Possibly, but the name Matt Rose keeps coming up.

He is Jack Wighton's and Cody Walker's manager and an advisor to Latrell. All 3 who have rejected their clubs initial offers and all 3 have stalemated contract talks with their current clubs.
There is a pattern there.

kinghippo

Juniors
I don’t understand the reasoning behind declaring we are not interested.
Why say anything?
It gains us nothing except making Mitchell want to smash us in the future.

betcats

Referee
I don't think it'd ever happen. Our signing policies seem to have changed since Gus left and big money risky signings like him are a thing of the past.

Not saying you are wrong Oldy but it might be a premature to draw that conclusion, we aren't even through the first offseason post Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts