What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wish would be a for trade system for juniors. Say guys under 23 that we’d developed, but we don’t have room for in the 17. Trade them for a position we’re weak in.

There’s already unofficial trading starting to happen, but an official policy would really help us out with our juniors. Currently there’s just not enough reward.

Kilkenny

Coach
Real shame about Daine Laurie. Really talented player with a big future.

Different type of player to Charlie Staines would have been great to hang onto him.

Blade23

Juniors
So we are at 25 players on the roster
24 if mansour sooks off to woeWESTS me Tigers.
Who else are we either promoting or buying on the market.... any news @Blade23?

Buying depends on who we retain and who goes. Mansour almost gone, but we will tip in his contract. As usual, there will be a few rookies added to the top 30. Once the NRL confirms it is a top 30. And if course who impresses over the pre season.

Better news on Crichton, on the same page again. Will be sorted out soon.

Luai will be staying. Yeo too.

The vultures are throwing a heap of cash Burton's way, we can't match it. But ......

Leniu still a chance he stays. We haven't had our last bite at him yet.

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
The vultures are throwing a heap of cash Burton's way, we can't match it. But ......

giphy.gif

Kilkenny

Coach
Buying depends on who we retain and who goes. Mansour almost gone, but we will tip in his contract. As usual, there will be a few rookies added to the top 30. Once the NRL confirms it is a top 30.

I will be very, very disappointed if we lose Spencer.

Kilkenny

Coach
Buying depends on who we retain and who goes. Mansour almost gone, but we will tip in his contract. As usual, there will be a few rookies added to the top 30. Once the NRL confirms it is a top 30.

Once the dust settles and our roster is locked in for 2021 it will be interesting to see what spin the club put’s out around where we are at going into 2021.

I must be honest, despite making the GF I thought we were in a much better position with our cap, even if we were chipping in for RCG & Waqa, and had players coming off contract.

The current situation has come as a shock and I really believed we would have had many players locked up well before now.

I understand all is not yet lost, but it is somewhat disappointing we are in the position we currently find ourselves in and I’m just not sure we would be in the same position if our former GM was still at the helm.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
If Spencer does go thats 3 FR GONE. The club must have a plan B. AT this rate I cannot see us having a good season as this one. If Players are upset with Mansour's treatment it will just set the trend into next year. They have to move on from it and be mentally tough to be able to fire next year. We are weaker at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts