What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugaB

Coach
Retention is the main focus but they are actively looking for a centre and a forward.
Packer and Whare.... Done!!
Retention is more important, I'd be flogging of anyone who's signed elsewhere asap, so as to not mess with the 2021 campaign, Burton may be the exception dependant on another half combo with May, Luai and Cleary, hence why i keep harping on about a benji reunion with Ivanosovitch

hindy111

Post Whore
Nothing wrong with Whare, he just isn't ontop of the list of centre picks, but still adds to our depth, as ive said before so many times still valuable to our squad in terms of helping the younger roster, i'd still be looking to get benji for that exact reason

Good defender and played ok in the games he started this season. Will do a job. Can't have stars in every position.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Personally, I think that unless we can get a Gun centre, we should stick with what we have.

Whare will do a solid job without being outstanding, he’s a rock and the boys all look up to him, I can’t see us signing anyone better than him to be honest.

Wait and see what happens with Nado, if he doesn’t leave, let’s give him a shot a shorting himself out. I think he can be a jet, if he cleans up his personal life and makes peace with his team mates.

We also have Rennings with it all to play for, let’s see what he can produce, you never know.

martielang

Bench
Thank goodness you're not on the retention panel, Lafai, Whare, there is a reason 2 clubs have got rid of Lafai, he's shit, and Whare, couldn't get a run last year because he's fragile, I'd prefer to get Jennings into shape and give him a shot

He’d be on close to minimum wage. You need squad fillers with a bit of experience. Like I said, I’d stick with Whare / Jennings unless we can get someone a couple of levels above. Our right edge barely gets a sniff with the ball, based on that Whare can still do a job.

martielang

Bench
Marty seriously go out on a limb like this and your just putting your neck on the chopping block on here.

You need to stick to your game analysis where you gets heaps of likes.

It would appear recruitment and retention just isn’t going to improve your posts to like ratio.

I need soldiers like you flicking me a few in threads like this.

Jane Murray

Bench
I have noticed that J'maine Hopgood's photo has been removed from the clubs website, does anyone know why?

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
People who support 2 sides are on par with pedophiles
Parra fans are worse than pedofiles,
Whats worse is they seem to forget that the mighty hayne plane is a smug rapist, but still want him to play on.... even suggesting that we should take on that fat assed rapist for depth signing.... please!!!!

Bob

Juniors
Packer and Whare.... Done!!
Retention is more important, I'd be flogging of anyone who's signed elsewhere asap, so as to not mess with the 2021 campaign, Burton may be the exception dependant on another half combo with May, Luai and Cleary, hence why i keep harping on about a benji reunion with Ivanosovitch
Benji Marshall, seriously, you been drinking the Kool aid again Muga

Status
Not open for further replies.