What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Murray

Bench
What?

2018 - 24 games
2019 - 18 games
2020 - 8 games (20 round comp, no reserve grade)

I’ll leave you to do the maths.

I think you need to except that Dean is definitely not eligible for a medical retirement and move on.
I think you need to accept that, firstly, I am entitled to my view. Secondly, I am entitled to air my view, and lastly, if you do not like it, just scroll on by. It is that simple.

betcats

Referee
I think you need to accept that, firstly, I am entitled to my view. Secondly, I am entitled to air my view, and lastly, if you do not like it, just scroll on by. It is that simple.

Whether or not he can medically has nothing to do with your views Jane, it’s decided by the nrl. Clubs and players can’t just decide medically retire someone(except souths).

murraymob

Coach
Logan is a personal trainer and runs a fitness gym with his dad in Penrith.
if you go to mark Geyer on Twitter you can see daily training sessions from the gym looks a great set up run well .MG.active
I am fully aware of that. Has the club tried? Who knows.
well if they tried it failed .He is still there.Again I have no problems with the man wanting to feed his family and. Honour his contract

Luke Bowden

First Grade

There are rules surrounding being medically retired, he can’t just decide to “medically retire”.

There is no way he meets the requirements, despite what your “View” is.

I realise that you rarely use facts, but it might pay to check them on this occasion, it will save you from sounding silly.

Jane Murray

Bench
There are rules surrounding being medically retired, he can’t just decide to “medically retire”.

There is no way he meets the requirements, despite what your “View” is.

I realise that you rarely use facts, but it might pay to check them on this occasion, it will save you from sounding silly.
OMG, give it up. Again I am aware of that FACT.

Jane Murray

Bench
If you were aware of it, why did you maintain that he should medically retire? Why did you say it was what you would do?

Dumb, even by your standards. It’s ok to be wrong Jane, I was wrong about this same subject at the start of the year.
Because it is my OPINION. Oh and how predictable, that you will respond, and with an attempted insult. Well done. You will respond again, which is your right, I will not respond. Enjoy your evening.

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Because it is my OPINION. Oh and how predictable, that you will respond, and with an attempted insult. Well done. You will respond again, which is your right, I will not respond. Enjoy your evening.
Have your opinion Jane, I for one will just ignore it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Because it is my OPINION. Oh and how predictable, that you will respond, and with an attempted insult. Well done. You will do so again, which is your right, I will not respond. Enjoy your evening.

This post is a stupid as suggesting that a club should try and medically retire a player that is currently fit and available for selection.

You won’t respond because you are unable to and this is your way of avoiding it.

Jane Murray

Bench
This post is a stupid as suggesting that a club should try and medically retire a player that is currently fit and available for selection.

You won’t respond because you are unable to and this is your way of avoiding it.
I broke my word. Obviously, Luke you are in the mood for a debate, I am not. Clearly, you do not appreciate we all have differing opinions. I would love to see Dean Whare moved on. It is that simple.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I broke my word. Obviously, Luke you are in the mood for a debate, I am not. Clearly, you do not appreciate we all have differing opinions. I would love to see Dean Whare moved on. It is that simple.

Rules are Rules Jane, there isn’t really any room for opinion.
It’s like saying, In my opinion Penrith tries should be worth 10 points and all other teams 4.

Jane Murray

Bench
Rules are Rules Jane, there isn’t really any room for opinion.
It’s like saying, In my opinion Penrith tries should be worth 10 points and all other teams 4.
I've broken my promise, again. This forum is for opinions? In here there is. Enjoy your evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts