What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake guys got confused by the article offering a nrl lifeline etc it's about Gould allowing Simona to run off field programs helping with his issues he faced etc not as a player in the squad

mxlegend99

Referee
Hetherington is just a grub with a stupid haircut. Perrett can't play big minutes but the 20 or so our 4th prop gets is a good option
A grub with a stupid haircut is what the Blues looked for the past decade.

Hetherington is an ugly dopey looking merkin who needs to tone back the grub in his game. But his agression and physicality are decent. I think he has a lot of potential if we can get him to keep the mongrel but stop being stupid.

franklin2323

Immortal
A grub with a stupid haircut is what the Blues looked for the past decade.

Hetherington is an ugly dopey looking merkin who needs to tone back the grub in his game. But his agression and physicality are decent. I think he has a lot of potential if we can get him to keep the mongrel but stop being stupid.

Potential for sure but atm Perrett is better. This time next year maybe not

Sime_11

Juniors
he'll mature and get the grubbiness out of his game. he's showed more than Ellis has IMO (granted he has had more opportunity).

Kilkenny

Coach
I really like Hetherington, will be a cracking player as he matures.

He is the best of the lot coming through.

I agree the kid has unlimited upside to his game and is certainly a must keep for the future.

If the rumours about Lloyd Perrett are true it only makes sense if the Sea Eagles are paying a significant chunk of his pay for next season and desperate to free up some cap space.

If he joins us before the deadline he has already been paid the greater majority of his contract money for this season so I guess he comes to us with minimal cost for the rest of this season.

While he is still only 23 he has been a little underwhelming after showing early promise and the Manly fans from what I have been reading on there main forum can't wait to see the back of him.

I understand our roster has been decimated with injuries and our season is in danger of going pear shaped but I just don't see acquiring someone like Lloyd Perrett can offer any more than Kaide Ellis, Nick Lui Toso or if need be Liam Martin.

Having thought about this since the rumours first surfaced I personally hope his signing doesn't eventuate.

In this instance I agree with you on the basis he was sacked from the Panthers, Storm, Wests Tigers and then committed what was an atrocity in NY before being picked up by the Broncos.

What Todd Carney did in comparison to this fellow is nothing.
Todd would be a great bloke to have a beer or 20 with

Status
Not open for further replies.