What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munted

Bench
William Hill Behind The Curtains: Round 14

All the gossip and rumours from every NRL club.

Brisbane Broncos
Brisbane appear set to sign James Segeyaro for the remainder of the 2016 season. With Andrew McCullough suffering a second injury that will keep him out for two months, the Broncos are in desperate need of a hooker and with Segeyaro off at Penrith he is the primary target.

How do they have cap! Bloody hell, segs must be taking some pay cut.

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Apparently we might be singing a new full-back. Hopefully he comes in time - when Moylan goes to Origin

ONTO the NRL now, and big news across the weekend was Leeds Rhinos transfer-listing Zak Hardaker with the full-back keen to test himself in on Australian shores.
Priced at a cool £300,000 transfer fee, Hardaker looks set to turn his back on Super League with clubs down under lining up the 24-year-old.
Penrith Panthers are reportedly leading the race for the Pontefract native, but Canberra Raiders, Gold Coast Titans and Newcastle Knights have also been put on alert of Hardaker's availability.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well that could only mean Moylan to halves if it happened... unless he can play wing and is our Msansour replacement. But surely Mansour would be cheaper.

GongPanther

Referee
God does anyone else think the Storm have the NRL in their back pocket. McKendry gets 3 weeks for his shoulder charge, but Koribete gets absolutely nothing for his shoulder charge that prevents Dallin scoring a try. I give up with that team i think we should forfeit next time we play them in Melbourne. You just can't win unless your one of the fancied teams. Complete and utter biased crap!! Sorry for the vent i just can't take it anymore.

Here is Buitner going through the weekend's charges and why McKendry got 2 weeks and Koribete got let off.

Looking at the vid,I do not see how they can bring separation into the equation when ruling on a shoulder charge.

DWZ has been blatantly hit square on with the shoulder.There is absolutely no other way to describe it.

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2016/06/07/mckendry_takes_the_g..html

maple_69

Bench
With Soward being dropped this week you'd have to wonder whether Gus will try and move him next year. I imagine we!'l keep Wallace to usher in Katoa/Luke at 9 and offer experienced halves cover. We'll have Moylan/Martin/Cleary in the halves and Moylan/DWZ/Edwards at the back. Puzzle is becoming clearer and i imagine we will know a bit more after the final team for this weekend comes out and what the plan is for Moylan.

Stabbing in the dark I think DWZ has missed the boat on fullback and will move on shortly. I think our side is shaping to have a shitload of talent, will be very raw bi hopefully the start of something great at Penrith.

1. Moylan/Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Blake/Hiku
4. Whare
5. Hiku/DWZ
6. Martin/Moylan
7. Cleary
8. RCG
9. Wallace
10. Latu
11. Cartwright
12. Yeo
13. Merrin
14. Katoa/Luke
15. Grevsmuhl
16. JFH
17. Kikau/Leota/Mckendry/Latimore/Matagi

Exsilium

Coach
Here is Buitner going through the weekend's charges and why McKendry got 2 weeks and Koribete got let off.

Looking at the vid,I do not see how they can bring separation into the equation when ruling on a shoulder charge.

DWZ has been blatantly hit square on with the shoulder.There is absolutely no other way to describe it.

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2016/06/07/mckendry_takes_the_g..html

Commentators on fox were suggesting that in a try scoring situation the use of the body/shoulder was permissible so long as the contact isn't high.

Haven't looked into it to be honest.

Beuttner is an absolute melon headed merkin. The MRC is a farce. The video coverage only makes it less credible. f**king loathe those merkins.

Rhyno

First Grade
Signing with Penrith will end Tamou's origin career same thing happened to Merrin

Whino

Bench
Signing with Parramatta ended Beau Scott origin's career.

Merrin will play rep football again.

Rhyno

First Grade
If Daley has any idea he will pick beau Scott to replace cordner for origin 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts