What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason a certain poster is pushing the rumour and the person who fed him the story, but I won't get into it on here.
Poor taste by him, to throw dirt to a club post celebrating the acheivement of the Minor Premiership.
I will not share the story or comment on who it was about.

Are you talking about me here?

because no one fed me the story, I read it on Twitter. Then I asked someone if he’d heard anything about it, the person had but didn’t want to go into any details.

There’s zero agenda, I was just concerned a major story was going to break and shared it with Panthers fans.

Jane Murray

Bench
Why is it anyone who comments is suddenly talking down to you or being. Condescending rather than just helping by pointing out something

I made a mistake, in which I acknowledged. There was no need for that comment. Also, what franklin said earlier, with regards to no canterbury cup, that is obvious, so again there was no need to mention it.

Blade23

Juniors
Are you talking about me here?

because no one fed me the story, I read it on Twitter. Then I asked someone if he’d heard anything about it, the person had but didn’t want to go into any details.

There’s zero agenda, I was just concerned a major story was going to break and shared it with Panthers fans.

No not you.

Cause the season is likely to start in a bubble. Teams like Mounties etc pulled out this year and stated very likely to be out until 2022.

Matts, Ball and Flegg confirmed being back just added an extra year to the age groups

Would be hugely disappointing if it doesn’t go ahead. Two lost years of development.

You don’t want some guys running around with juniors, they need the development playing against older guys can provide. Plus the longer it goes on more clubs will fall over.

If it can’t go ahead the NRL should consider pooling resources and play say an 8 team reserve grade. Use players in combined teams that are in the bubble.

franklin2323

Immortal
Re Naden, it would certainly be disappointing to lose him. He’s a serious strike weapon, can only assume it’s about making room for Staines/Burton in the salary cap. If Naden does go, I’d love to see Burton given a good shot in the centres.

Could be good until the gun Ball outside backs develop

Could be good until the gun Ball outside backs develop

I think Burton can be a gun in his own right in the centres. You see with Crichton how important ball handling can be in the centres, and Burton is pretty quick. Even if it’s just a stepping stone position it’d be good. Obviously this is assuming he can handle the defence.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Burton can be a gun in his own right in the centres. You see with Crichton how important ball handling can be in the centres, and Burton is pretty quick. Even if it’s just a stepping stone position it’d be good. Obviously this is assuming he can handle the defence.

Word is they are pretty set on moving Burton to the backrow long term. Moving to centre is a quicker process

Original Name

Juniors
@Blade23 Do you know if that DT top 100 highest paid players that said Jack Hetherington is on 400K is true? Because that's an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for a player not in our 17.

Word is they are pretty set on moving Burton to the backrow long term. Moving to centre is a quicker process

Centre is a stepping stone to back row anyway, so it’d work.

But as I’ve said before I think he’d be crazy moving into the back row before his late twenties. He has the ability to be an elite half, why you’d give that up puzzles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.