What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

meek

Juniors
Royce seemed a nice enough guy - so providing its not in some sort of coaching capacity then seems okay -
Sorry to the fairy dust crew but the man may be a nice guy but is a shite coach

Big Mick

Referee
Royce seemed a nice enough guy - so providing its not in some sort of coaching capacity then seems okay -
Sorry to the fairy dust crew but the man may be a nice guy but is a shite coach

Fairy dust crew? lol

Yeah I definitely don't want him being defensive coach.

maple_69

Bench
Normally I'd be gunning for a guy like Fergo to come on board dick on head and all.
In this case, however, I think Gus and Cleary are crafting a team around culture first and talent second and that is how we are going to succeed long term, Melbourne style, rather than Penrith 03 style.

murraymob

Coach
once ferguson hits Sydney its just a matter of time before he screws up.We dont want him with us when it happens

Kilkenny

Coach
Jennings didn't fit the culture and was 10% the dick Ferguson is. No chance we will get him

I agree but Gould gave Taumata a couple of chances and ever James Roberts has had his issues and been brought in by Gus so never say never. Ferguson is a proven performer when his minds on the job. I don't think for a minute it will happen but Gus has demonstrated his willingness to give guys with issues a chance.

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd happily take Blake Ferguson. I'm sure he wouldn't last his entire contract, so just offer him a 4 year deal and backload it. When he inevitably f*cks up up and either wants out or does enough to get sacked he is screwing himself out of the real money.

Just make sure that the money offered at the back ending is money that could be justified for him if he does manage to turn it around. I could handle the following backline for 2014:

1. Kevin Naiqama / James Roberts
2. Josh Mansour / James Roberts
3. Blake Ferguson
4. Dean Whare
5. David Simmons / James Roberts
6. Matt Moylan / Lachlan Coote / Isaac John
7. Jamie Soward

James Roberts needs to put these injuries behind him and learn to catch, if he can he could potentially be worth pushing any of those back 3 out. But we have seen what a genuine centre can do for a decent winger with Whare and Simmons. Imagine similar/better quality on the other side of the field with Mansour/Roberts/Naiqama.

murraymob

Coach
wallace can not be judged on last night he is not a dummy half .He is the type of player soward needs and i think its a good signing as long as its not big bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts