What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Huge loss

He is the only decent 2ndrower penrith have
0.5/10 attempt a trolling considering the exact opposite is true.

He has been the worst of the big name signings the Panthers have made. His status at the time probably helped us get a few of the players we signed. But as far as his contributions on the field go, he has been a very poor signing.

He's not quiet as bad as Adam Blair was for Tigers. As I think he would have been slightly cheaper and performed slightly better. But he's in the same ball park.

mxlegend99

Referee
Moss is quality Rhyno. He is a bit injury prone, but when fit I think he could have a long & successful NRL career.
What players at our club aren't? It's in his best interest to leave us for another club. He can put his injury drama behind him and potentially become a solid first grade player.

Look at the change in Michael Gordon as far as his injuries go. 108 games for us in 7 seasons. 65+ games for Sharks in 3 seasons.

Karnivayne

Juniors
Who would step up to the NSW Cup fullback role? Brent Naden? Robert Jennings? Will Smith or would Andrew Heffernan take the role and aim for another Moylan style ball playing fullback?

Nealo 12

First Grade
It's defiantly a speculation buy as hasn't played first grade yet . Good luck to him hope he does ok.

franklin2323

Immortal
Karnivayne. Assuming we don't re-sign Smith or Simmons I'd expect this NSW Cup backline come round 1.

Heffernan. Naden. Jennings. Blake. Jennings. Martin. Scarlett.

0.5/10 attempt a trolling considering the exact opposite is true.

He has been the worst of the big name signings the Panthers have made. His status at the time probably helped us get a few of the players we signed. But as far as his contributions on the field go, he has been a very poor signing.

He's not quiet as bad as Adam Blair was for Tigers. As I think he would have been slightly cheaper and performed slightly better. But he's in the same ball park.

Nope Kite has been worse but yeah he didn't work out for us

maple_69

Bench
That backline is brimming with talent. I wonder how it'll work with Katoa and ZDC. My only hesitation is its very young. I hope we keep Simmons for some experience for that group.

martielang

Bench
Simmo has already said he'll retire at the end of this year hasn't he? Agree though, couldn't ask for a better professional to help the young blokes through.

GongPanther

Referee
Anyone heard anymore about Moss to parra?

PARRAMATTA EELS

Ins: Kieran Foran (Manly Sea Eagles), Beau Scott (Newcastle Knights), Michael Gordon (Cronulla Sharks), James Hasson (Manly Sea Eagles), Cameron King (North Queensland Cowboys), Kieran Moss (Penrith Panthers)

Outs:
Darcy Lussick (Manly Sea Eagles), Ryan Matterson (Sydney Roosters), Ben Crooks (Castleford Tigers), Zach Dockar-Clay (Penrith Panthers), Chris Sandow (Warrington Wolves

http://www.nrl.com/2016-nrl-player-transfers/tabid/10874/newsid/88894/default.aspx

Moss has blistering speed.I'll be looking forward to see him play in first grade,if given the opportunity.

ashton

Juniors
Penrith have signed three youngsters.

Joe Oliver a half from Temora SG Ball 2016
Tom Skinner a back rower from St Brendan's Yeppoon QLD SG Ball 2016
Caleb Aekins a centre from Wharangarei Boys High School in NZ NYC side 2016

mxlegend99

Referee
Wonder who misses out? Got a decent rotation with McKendry, RCG, Latu and Latimore. Latu probably first to go out through lack of experience. But i hope Mckendry and Latimore are on notice that they can be dropped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts