What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
Regardless of who signs him I hope it doesn't go wrong.
I'd rather he play elsewhere also given the nature of the crime but couldn't begrudge him trying to make a go of it somewhere if he is serious about making amends.

Puntastic

Juniors
Let Dragons sign Packer...We'll take Merrin off their hands.

:lol: exactly what I was thinking. He's rumored to be on the outer, doesn't come with the same baggage. Think he'd be a better fit. Depends on the price tag...

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Let Dragons sign Packer...We'll take Merrin off their hands.

Merrin will cost to much.

As for Packer. Manu Mau's assault apparently was as bad if not worst yet he's a 'reformed success story' . So if we get him I can handle it. Won't entirely be happy but won't boo him either

franklin2323

Immortal
Where does it say Mau stabbed anyone? It says he was defending a friend who got stabbed.

So you get 3 years for defending a friend? We will never know the details but a fight, Someone was stabbed and he got 3 years. We don't know the full details of Packer yet other then the fight and stomping.

For him to convince the NRL to be registered. The Government to get a Visa to stay in the country there has to be more to the story. FTR I think he will be deported on release so really is a moot point

Big Mick

Referee
Troy Dodds ‏@troydodds 1m
The @PenrithPanthers have confirmed they are officially out of the race to sign jailed forward Russell Packer #NRL #PantherPride

Sime_11

Juniors
would gus go for Mason? id like Merrin but will cost too much coin unfortunately.

Unless Ivan is prepared to throw the young-uns in the deep end next year.

Big Mick

Referee
would gus go for Mason? id like Merrin but will cost too much coin unfortunately.

I'd imagine our priorities would be:

1. Mason, 2. Masoe, 3. Merrin, 4. Young/Emerging prop

franklin2323

Immortal

Plum
McKendry
LAtimore
Kite
Anderson

are props. Move Manu & BMM up there. Then we have RCG and co still to use. We would be right without another prop if needed

forby

Juniors
I have heard that Peter Wallace's knee may be so bad that he may not come back? Has anybody heard similar or opposite?

maple_69

Bench
Wasn't Richo largely responsible for the incentive contracts that destroyed our last premiership?
Anyway Moss would be a loss. I hope Simmons hangs around another year for depth. If Wallace is done I think Moylan needs to move now.

Status
Not open for further replies.