What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade23

Juniors
If you believe SMH. scum Manly are trying to get Peachey even though he recently resigned with us.

Manly set sights on Peachey
Penrith re-signed young gun Tyrone Peachey until the end of 2017 just a couple of weeks ago. However, that hasn't dissuaded Manly from having a crack. The Sea Eagles, desperate to land a blow in the recruitment stakes after losing their halves, have earmarked the promising back-rower as a player of interest.
http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-leag...way-from-parramatta-eels-20150322-1m4ge1.html

mxlegend99

Referee
They can f**k right off. It's bad enough players with a year left on their contracts are targets, but targeting a player with a 2 year contract extension that hasn't even began is a new low entirely.

The yak

Juniors
Manly & their recruitment guru Bob Fulton can piss off. The club is fading fast without any gun halves for next year. I am sure Peach knows he has more of a chance of winning a comp with us sooner than a club in crisis like Manly.
utter scum targeting players that have just re signed.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Eh I can't blame them. He's a fun with a decade ahead and they need stars. They may have had a chance a few years back but I'm pretty confident that our group wants to be here now and a big offer won't sway them.

franklin2323

Immortal
His manager confirmed Peachey told him not to look elsewhere and to get the deal done to stay.... So no chance he will go

betcats

Referee
They can f**k right off. It's bad enough players with a year left on their contracts are targets, but targeting a player with a 2 year contract extension that hasn't even began is a new low entirely.

It pisses me off aswell reading that they are tageting him while under contract but its just how the game is these days contracts dont mean much. Penrith have been happy to get rid of players that still had years on their contract when it suited us. No doubt as we continue to produce quality players(in this case we signed him) eventually other clubs will come knocking and offer them more playing time or money or whatever than we can and some will accept and ask for a release.

All that being said there is no way Peach is going anywhere, the club isnt letting him go and I doubt he wants to anyway.

maple_69

Bench
Maybe its to do with the June 30 thing. Players can renege until then. He effectively signed with us for 2016 a few weeks ago so can still back out of it.

Or they'd want him to pressure Penrith to release him. I imagine if he wanted out we'd let him. Never ends well when you have someone wanting out stuck here no matter how good he is. Seems that's not the case though so happy days.

mxlegend99

Referee
Maybe its to do with the June 30 thing. Players can renege until then. He effectively signed with us for 2016 a few weeks ago so can still back out of it.

Or they'd want him to pressure Penrith to release him. I imagine if he wanted out we'd let him. Never ends well when you have someone wanting out stuck here no matter how good he is. Seems that's not the case though so happy days.
I thought you could only back out if it was to stay at the current club. They have until June 30 to get you to stay.

Mose was excellent for us but that's really the only time in his career he's showed anything consistent. If he's cheap then sure but the Dragons or someone else will offer more than we should.

chrisD

Coach
Mose performed at a high level in first grade, BMM has yet to do that. Needs a decent chance, need to know if he's a part of the answer. I watched some Masoe in SL, going ok (commentators raving about him and his partner but I didn't see anything particularly special) but not so destructive as he was for us. Bit of a punt if his form would return if we got him back. But then forwards that come from SL don't tend to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts