What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is it buzz, did we withdraw or was it because the NRL would not register the contract ?

make up your mind

Well, since the offer was allegedly made, we have signed and re-signed the following players it seems: Gordon, Gutherson, Super Morgs, Super Luke, Penis hands, Pauli Pauli, Schulte, Hasson etc.

How could we possible have committed (our 2016 cap - $660k) by June 2015 if we were still able to sign those blokes after the Hoppa 'offer'?.....coz that is what it would take for his signing to 'put us over the cap'.

hindy111

Post Whore
Imagine the orgasms on here if returned.I reckon site will crash or perhaps a few computer will be fried from semen drenching.

Noise

Coach
You reckon the Roosters have a spare million in their cap?

You reckon we do? We have a million dollar player in Foran. They need a fullback and don't have anyone on a million plus they can sort out third party deals much better than us.

You reckon we do? We have a million dollar player in Foran. They need a fullback and don't have anyone on a million plus they can sort out third party deals much better than us.

I would have thought SBW is more likely for the Chooks. They extended Guerra, Napa, Ferguson, Tupou, JWH and SKD, and you'd think most of them would be on increased wages from their earlier contracts. But who knows.

Noise

Coach
You reckon SBW is more likely when they already have 2 origin back rowers in Cordner and Guerra but don't have a first grade fullback?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hayne will return to the Eels if he returns to the NRL.

If he returns I believe he will which I heard from a staff member but I really dont think he will return in the near future as he seems pretty committed to the NFL

Mickyd39

Juniors
I hope Parra have got on the phone to the NRL this morning to work out some sort of plan if Hayne wants to come back.

Noise

Coach
Sorry Noise, my mistake. I thought he did.

No probs, but like I said at the moment the roosters are the only club that don't have a first grade quality fullback. If Hayne becomes available they will make any 3rd party deal happento get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts