What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
Tolman would be a good signing. Outside our lack of depth Im not sure Mckendry will be getting another contract. His form has been very good to start the year though.
I doubt any of the Bulldogs players would be back in Sydney today though, while the Broncs players may be down for their match tomorrow. Maybe Hunt?
Obviously a player wouldnt necessarily have to be in the room but Gould tends to operate pretty personally with these things.

Big Mick

Referee
@Mickyt1985
@gusgould91 How'd your meetings go today Gus. Any news for the fans?

Phil Gould ‏@gusgould91
@Mickyt1985 very well thanks .. Very happy

So....damnit...I hate getting my hopes up

mxlegend99

Referee
Makes it sound like we have signed someone... hard to know whether we should be excited due to having no idea who he was after, and whether or not they actually signed or just left Gus with a good impression that he would.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I thought our club was developing a "no d!ckheads" policy? He proved last night he's a sook of the highest order.

As much as I can't stand whining on the football field, the refereeing last night was putrid!!! How you get penalised for simply defending yourself is beyond me!!

franklin2323

Immortal
Gus' tweet said 'city' for meetings. Why would Tolman or Hayne go all that way when then can come closer to Penrith?

Makes me think it's non NRL. Folau or a UK SL player agent on phone hookup

maple_69

Bench
Why would Gus go to the city for a phone hookup though?
While Folau would be a massive signing I think we're pretty set for backs over the next 3 years with Moss, DWZ, Satini and Jennings all looking likely within the next year or two.
I'd be pretty satisfied with Tolman and S. Williams.

franklin2323

Immortal
The big overseas management companies have branches in the city. It might of been emails but Gus wanted to skype or something.

As for Folau aside from the halfback academy the 3rd party arrangements for JT could work for him. If it's 200k on the books you would take that.

I wouldn't think the Broncos would be in town so early for a normal game. Say Tolman or someone Gus had today to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.