What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

de$$ie

Juniors
Brent Kite, apparently confirmed by a few.

If so, good signing and great mentor for your pack. Hope he's on some decent coin, cause he has earned it.

chrisD

Coach
I would be very happy with Kite, and not at all surprised given Gould's constant wrap on him. Wing? Hard to say as I haven't seen him play forever, but he never struck me as a quality half, and if it's not to play half we don't need him.

soc123_au

Staff member
How old is Kite now? He has been around for a while. If we keep our current pack with the addition of Kite we are looking very strong in the pigs.

HankScorpio

Juniors
Man it's good to see us buying players for next year in March. Still don't have a half but I'm very happy that our recruitment has turned around.

How old is Kite now? He has been around for a while. If we keep our current pack with the addition of Kite we are looking very strong in the pigs.

He'll be 33 next year.

He's already clocked up 260 games. Which is a lot for a prop.

3rd most games currently in the NRL I think, behind prince & John Morris.

Status
Not open for further replies.