What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on mentioned on the radio after the Dragons v Canberra game. They approached him for next year apparently Doust was told he won't leave Melb for under $600k. You don't know how good he is without the big 3. So it's a huge gamble.

Well even if he plays as well as he has at Melbourne he's not worth 600k.

Big Mick

Referee
Sutton is going to be a lock for someone else imo.

I think he ends up going to Dragons with Rankin/Williams as halfback.

I'd be targeting Ben Hunt, Chad Townsend, Luke Keary (Off contract next year but may look to start if Sutton re-signs with Souths).

If I'm Souths I just let Ben Lowe and Michael Crocker go and Asotasi...put Keary to five-eight and Sutton to lock.

Big Mick

Referee
I have already said in another thread who i think will be next.

I assume you are talking about Craig Wing?

I wouldn't think that'd be a great signing tbh. He's been cruising in Japan for ages...he may be alright but you'd think he'd lost a couple of steps surely?

Unless the plan is for him to take over him Kingston and be a player off the bench.

I wouldn't want to overpay for him but.

Panthercam

Juniors
Big mick you gotta stop being so dramatic when someone gives there opinion
I'm more of a penrith fan then you ever will be

Big Mick

Referee
Big mick you gotta stop being so dramatic when someone gives there opinion
I'm more of a penrith fan then you ever will be

dramatic?

I was just challenging your assessment that Keary is crap. I believe that you haven't seen him play, which...I think is accurate. I was merely providing the counter to your argument. Nothing dramatic about it.

As for more of a fan...you say I am dramatic yet make a statement like that. LOL. Give me a break.

chrisD

Coach
I'd pay Kurtley Beale 600k before I paid that much for Widdop, he has a higher potential ceiling than Widdop. I wouldn't pay Williams over 400k.

ashton

Juniors
I assume you are talking about Craig Wing?

I wouldn't think that'd be a great signing tbh. He's been cruising in Japan for ages...he may be alright but you'd think he'd lost a couple of steps surely?

Unless the plan is for him to take over him Kingston and be a player off the bench.

I wouldn't want to overpay for him but.

No it is not Craig Wing.
I have never even mentioned his name.
BTW I was right about Brent Kite and I think I will be right about this guy too.

Big Mick

Referee
No it is not Craig Wing.
I have never even mentioned his name.
BTW I was right about Brent Kite and I think I will be right about this guy too.

Apologies, I thought it was you that said Craig Wing.

Been reading his name a lot lately.

Are you talking about Jamie Lyon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts