What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It was mentioned in a local paper ( I am from the Illawarra) a few months back that K. Hunt was aparently seen with a local real estate agent looking at properties in Wollongong. Gee if it is true St George must have some great book-keepers, good luck to them

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cordoba to the Dragons ? I have made this up, but gee Bennett has a way of helping players reach their potential. Dragons may now be looking for a front rower with NRL experience, Cordoba would be very cheap plus the added bonus of allowing him to move home.

caylo

Bench
Tigers backrower Rocky Trimachi is another player apparently linked to us.

well he is small (185cm and 93kg) for a backrower and has a played only a handfull of game in 4 years. I have not seen him play at all but his stats don't lead to think he has a high work rate and has been in and out of the team since 06 (out for most of the time). 22 years old, he isn't going to grow much more and I don't see him as a smart buy with guys like Horo, Robenson, Lewis in wenty and then some good jnr backrowers coming through.

Stagger eel

Staff member
on the three players you mentioned I'm prett sure Horo has been made an offer, Robo is signed and Lewis will be let go.

Stagger eel

Staff member
How does Robinson go ? do you reckon he has a future the NRL ?

he's a bit like his brother actually, a good attitude and work ethic who's been used as a lock lately,

he still has a long way to go but he's being closely monitored by the coaching staff.

caylo

Bench
he's a bit like his brother actually, a good attitude and work ethic who's been used as a lock lately,

he still has a long way to go but he's being closely monitored by the coaching staff.

I agree, is very much like his brother but probably runs the ball more and is a bit more skillfull and a bit faster. He could easily move into the backline if needed he is very fast for a backrower and im surprised he hasn't been used yet... wouldn't let anyone down.

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok...just a de-brief of what's been happening in the past week.

confirmed signings: Justin Poore and Shane Shackleton.

Rumoured signings: Taniella Lassalo, Peni Terapo, Anthony Mitchell, Mitchell Johnston, Pat O'Hanlon and Jono Wright.

Contracts Offered: Albert Kelly and Nathan Gardner (or not offered, depending on who you talk to)

talking to: Jeremy Latimore and Justin Horo

linked: Maurice Blair, Brett Delaney, Masada Ioseffa, Craig Wing, Rocky Trimachi, Michael Monaghan, Matt King, Matt Bell, Matt Scott, Adam Cuthbertson

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
forget wing he will not be released to any nrl club.Maurice blair would be a good pick up for the eels can play centers and backrow good of the bench

Avenger

Immortal
ok...just a de-brief of what's been happening in the past week.

confirmed signings: Justin Poore and Shane Shackleton.

Rumoured signings: Taniella Lassalo, Peni Terapo, Anthony Mitchell, Mitchell Johnston, Pat O'Hanlon and Jono Wright.

Contracts Offered: Albert Kelly and Nathan Gardner (or not offered, depending on who you talk to)

talking to: Jeremy Latimore and Justin Horo

linked: Maurice Blair, Brett Delaney, Masada Ioseffa, Craig Wing, Rocky Trimachi, Michael Monaghan, Matt King, Matt Bell, Matt Scott, Adam Cuthbertson

We have also been linked to David Williams. I would rather sign him up and play him at centre then Brett Delaney.

Status
Not open for further replies.