What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Cuthbertson is an Avalon boy. Oh the irony if we signed a Manly junior. LOL

Pazza

First Grade
i dont rate the thought of cuthbo, if we wanted a big fat front rower i would rather george rose, who actually makes hit ups and metres.
Cuthno is not worth what he wants and we dont need a player like him.
better options:
matt scott, monaghan, delaney

we got the guys that can make the metres in Poore, Fui, Mannah, Cayless and Shacks. Now we need the attackers such as mateo, hindmarsh and cuthbo.

lewiscook

Juniors
nate myles re-signed with roosters for 3 years. We knew we wernt gonna get him when we got shack and poore. He is 300k+

Roosters have paid overs for him tbh,
He has been consistent but not at a high level.
He only ever steps up after offload indescretions and origin.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Matt Gafa (wing/centre) from Harlequins in the UK has been linked to the club

appears ando kept tabs on him in his esl days

ParraManiac

Juniors
ok...just a de-brief of what's been happening in the past week.

confirmed signings: Justin Poore and Shane Shackleton.

Rumoured signings: Taniella Lassalo, Peni Terapo, Anthony Mitchell, Mitchell Johnston, Pat O'Hanlon and Jono Wright.

Contracts Offered: Albert Kelly and Nathan Gardner (or not offered, depending on who you talk to)

talking to: Jeremy Latimore and Justin Horo

linked: Maurice Blair, Brett Delaney, Masada Ioseffa, Craig Wing, Rocky Trimachi, Michael Monaghan, Matt King, Matt Bell, Matt Scott, Adam Cuthbertson

Impressive list to be linked to I am not sure what to make of it though. How many do you think we could get. If we could only get say 2, I would take Matt Scott and perhaps Monaghan. We REALLY do need a half we basically have a group of 5/8s at the moment.

Who would you take and do you know how Monaghan has been going in the ESL.

Pazza

First Grade
we need an experienced playmaker like wing or monaghan. we got great things going on with kk, mateo and morts but we need a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts