What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Wait for the headline.....

" Parra says - 'Eel do'. Wallaby Quade swayed to make switch"

"ARU declares War after Quade Cooper defects to NRL"

article-1302475-0AC64113000005DC-76_468x310.jpg

ARU chief Donald Duck has threatened to take the NRL to the Human Rights Commission in Geneva.
He claims many thousands of his members are now starving and left homeless after
28 elite rugby players defected to that other game causing poor attendances at all Australian rugby games.
He claims there is a conspiracy but can't discuss anything further until his lawyers get through the miles high paper work left behind after the defections.

alan89

Juniors
I think both Maitua and Webb are risky signings, although Webb could do well if he fires. Would have much rather kept Mateo...

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I think both Maitua and Webb are risky signings, although Webb could do well if he fires. Would have much rather kept Mateo...

We have signed Webb and Maitua combined for alot less then Mateo was demanding. Is Mateo worth perhaps Webb, Horo, and Maitua together?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So what happened to Jordan Atkins, did he get injured and has not got back to the form he displayed in 2008 or he just lost confidence or was he crap in defense? Anyone know?

Forty20

First Grade
EELS WOO SHARP

IS this a sign that Daniel Anderson is safe for the long term? Anderson's assistant, Peter Sharp, has been offered a three-season deal with the Eels - he is being chased by both the Storm and the Roosters.

PIGGY'S PARRA DEAL FALLS THROUGH

MARK ''PIGGY'' RIDDELL has missed out on his chance to rejoin the Eels and he will be disappointed. It came down to signing Reni Maitua or Riddell, said Eels chief executive Paul Osborne. ''When we got Reni I told Mark's manager that we were no longer interested.'' Riddell had been telling close mate he was bound for the Eels.

Clicky

Brought to you by Danny Weasel

Forty20

First Grade
Thanks for that Forty20.

Aw shucks! But the credit should go to good old Danny for doing all the gnaw- I mean digging.

Also, Quade Cooper is tearing the Boks a new one with precision long passing and an incisive short kicking game (not to mention 50m clearance kicks).

Someone needs to splash some royal blue on that wallaby gold asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.