What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

Bench
Yeah I guess, maybe it's not a good idea; especially if it turns out to be wrong....
However, Jodeci, even from my limited experience on this forum, has never been wrong; she was the first to report the Horo and Grothe Jnr re-signings, and I'm positive she announced us signing Carl Webb.

Boxhead, I'm a bloke

cheers

hahahaha

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just hearing stuff from papers, radios, etc; pretty much everywhere, even a friend of mine who is a mad RU supporter thinks he is coming to Parra. Again, I think it likely won't happen, and my sources probably aren't exactly credible :lol:
:sarcasm:

Thanks for the info about Reni, so it's probably like a 75% chance he will sign with us I'm guessing. We'll see what happens I guess, better take him off that list before I p*ss someone off ay; as soon as I heard it off Jodeci, I thought 'yay its happened!'.

i understand that Jodeci has some pretty good sources but I spoke to someone who had a chat to Reni yesterday and that was what he said.

I know someone posted a Matt Orford rumour a few days ago, I'm lead to believe that we're trying to negotiate a release with Bradford and Ox is keen to come.

boxhead

First Grade
i understand that Jodeci has some pretty good sources but I spoke to someone who had a chat to Reni yesterday and that was what he said.

I know someone posted a Matt Orford rumour a few days ago, I'm lead to believe that we're trying to negotiate a release with Bradford and Ox is keen to come.

Ah ok thanks. Personally, do you think Matt Orford would be a good signing?? I think it would definitely fill the halfback void, and if he does his job well (which he would) then we should definitely go well next year. I wonder though, will he try to help out our junior halves as well i.e. coaching?
I don't rate him too highly as a player, but he would nonetheless be a welcome signing for mine, and would definitely fill our basic need.

Either that or he's an ugly sheila.
:lol::lol:

Gronk

Staff member

Maybe they'd like Robbo ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ah ok thanks. Personally, do you think Matt Orford would be a good signing?? I think it would definitely fill the halfback void, and if he does his job well (which he would) then we should definitely go well next year. I wonder though, will he try to help out our junior halves as well i.e. coaching?
I don't rate him too highly as a player, but he would nonetheless be a welcome signing for mine, and would definitely fill our basic need.

I think Orford would benefit our club for a season and I'm sure Morts and Murray will be players with his guidence.

Stagger eel

Staff member
by the way, given that i hear that the club are now going hard on Orford it makes me believe that they've got a negative response from Quades management.

forward pass

Coach
leeds2003_468x318.jpg

Feather duster: Kylie Leuluai is flatttened by Chris Feather but Leeds hit back to beat Bradford

Well well, you could have knocked him over with a feather...........:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol..Kenny Sutcliffe just announced that Parra signed ANOTHER big name for next season...lol

oh! FMD!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol..Kenny Sutcliffe just announced that Parra signed ANOTHER big name for next season...lol

oh! FMD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.