What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

born an eel

Bench
I saw him there at 11. I think it was him, although he had a Raiders polo on, so not sure.
here's a recent photo

country%20bumpkin.jpg

parra pete

Referee
why, you offered to jump ship

Loyalty is a two way thing. If the Club does not show loyalty to its contracted people, so be it..As I said, the problem with todays society, in my opinion, is the failure to live up to the meaning of a handshake.
I wonder how it would be if the players wanted to opt out...a la` Jamie Lyon - on a contract.
What is the difference between Jamie Lyon being a "Judas"..and what the committee are contemplating doing to the coach?

Suitman

Post Whore
Loyalty is a two way thing. If the Club does not show loyalty to its contracted people, so be it..As I said, the problem with todays society, in my opinion, is the failure to live up to the meaning of a handshake.
I wonder how it would be if the players wanted to opt out...a la` Jamie Lyon - on a contract.
What is the difference between Jamie Lyon being a "Judas"..and what the committee are contemplating doing to the coach?

One pays the wages, the other receives them.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Same MORAL situation though...
They can sack him do what they like with him...Just not my way of doing things. Call me old fashioned, call me what you like. I have faithfully followed the Eels for 50 years..religiously...I can't stand what the place is being turned into...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pete, i would of thought you'd be old and wise enough to realise a dud source..

it was never going to happen today.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Alas that does leave the door open for plenty of other days after the finals.

Pete's source specifically said that it would happen today..I'm still waiting for media release.

btw, if pete is serious about walking away than maybe he should just do it than using a piss poor excuse better excuse, he should just go and support the Raiders as that's where it appears where his heart is at..

strider

Post Whore
actually i think pete said it could happen as soon as tomorrow

meh - nothing we can do about it - what happens happens .... we'll still win the premiership next year either way

parra pete

Referee
Pete's source specifically said that it would happen today..I'm still waiting for media release.

btw, if pete is serious about walking away than maybe he should just do it than using a piss poor excuse better excuse, he should just go and support the Raiders as that's where it appears where his heart is at..

Yeah, I will probably end up doing that too. Change is as good as a holiday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts