What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
is anyone?
Yes. I told you guys before that we do have a mature 1/2 to mentor the team in 2011.

448227-dtstory-bruce-gallaher.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
nup don't believe it..the link came from telegraph not the OTHER site..musn't be true.

:lol::lol:..

you have alot to learn my friend..

Mate don't worry, I didn't say it was happening at all, in fact I expressly said 'it is more than likely not happening', if you read any of my posts you will notice I say I don't believe any of the stuff from the other site, I am merely reporting rumours that I am hearing from other sources. Sorry lots of it is BS, but we have to report what we hear and 99% of all rumours are BS anyway I guess.
And sorry if I come off as rude by the way :)
I'm merely doing the best I can and reporting what I hear, from radio, websites and T.V, because I am trying to inform everyone about rumours related to signings.

On Craig Gower, Ossie says we aren't even talking to him :lol: shot that rumour down alright.
Jodeci reports we likely won't sign Orford now, wondering does that mean Canberra have him, we were unwilling to pay for his release fee or we are going after someone else???

Last edited:
He must be no good if you don't rate him...
If I remember correctly, you DO RATE Tim Smith though..
Go figure that one out????

Welcome back Pete :) if you ever left this forum I don't know what I'd do ;-)

Yes I did rate Tim Smith as did many others if I recall. But nobody could fortell that he had mental freakn problems. But I'm sure you could Pete, or should I say Dr. Pete??

Didn't you rate Mortimer and Michael Lett??? Go figure that one out :lol:

TheRam

Coach
The big rumour I heard today is Daniel Anderson is to be sacked, with the announcement to be made TOMORROW.
I don't know if it is true..This is the email I received to night.
If it happens, my 50 years of support will come to an end....
Not enjoying it any more. Can't stand the disloyalty shown to contracts...

Parra...
Anderson the coach to be sacked tomorrow

Robbie D.

Oh pleeease!!

Pete get over yourself. You have been in two camps for a while now and as much as it pains you to sever the ties with us, you know that you kind of want to, but old loyalties are hard to give up completely. I and everyone else gets that, but to go on here like you have about a coach being sacked is absolutely over the top ridiculous.

Sorry Pete the majority of us have not moved interstate and forged new simpler country life styles that resemble yester-year, where a mans word was his bond. Professional sport is what it is, so if you don't like it, fine, just move on.

But really, the sacking of a coach? Every club in any established league, of any professional sport in the world, has done this and will keep on doing this as long as sport is played.

For the record, I really want DA to be our coach next year, but if he is not, tough.

parra pete

Referee
That's the trouble with society today...No Morals....in mateship, family life, business, love, politics..even the opposition leader in Federal Government has no quarrels.

Thank God I'm a Country Boy....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That's the trouble with society today...No Morals....in mateship, family life, business, love, politics..even the opposition leader in Federal Government has no quarrels.

you ironically left out loyalty

boxhead

First Grade

I perfectly understand and sympathise with that mate.

parra pete

Referee
Welcome back Pete :) if you ever left this forum I don't know what I'd do ;-)

Yes I did rate Tim Smith as did many others if I recall. But nobody could fortell that he had mental freakn problems. But I'm sure you could Pete, or should I say Dr. Pete??

Didn't you rate Mortimer and Michael Lett??? Go figure that one out :lol:

I most CERTAINLY do rate BOTH Daniel Mortimer AND Michael Lett....
Never rated Smith - pre freakn probs - or post freakn probs
Seems I was right too....

Avenger

Immortal

With selective morals. Voted for Julia the backstabber I believe ? Plenty of morals there.

Delboy

First Grade
Is that the Julia who said NO CARBON TAX, then sold out to the loony left in the Greens, why would anyone pair up with the Independents , aren't they independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.