What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I most CERTAINLY do rate BOTH Daniel Mortimer AND Michael Lett....
Never rated Smith - pre freakn probs - or post freakn probs
Seems I was right too....

What were you right about..... Michael Lett?? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Where is he again?? He seems to be in reserve grade AGAIN.

Mortimer??? The kid is devoid of any creativity. But he's a country boy so that makes him great doesn't it Pete. But but he can tackle .... clap clap clap. Where has he got us????

I know one thing for sure. If we had Tim Smith with his mental problems and all playing at the 7 position this year instead of Mortimer we would of been guaranteed scoring plenty of more points than we did. He might not run the ball and be the best morally like how you are Pete but he can play with abit of attacking flair.

born an eel

Bench
That's the trouble with society today...No Morals....in mateship, family life, business, love, politics..even the opposition leader in Federal Government has no quarrels.

Thank God I'm a Country Boy....
you need to look at the glass being half full not empty pete, just ask guys like Horo, burt, hindy cayless, even morts if the qualities you admire are out there.

The problem with the board wanting to play "business" is that I would not blame any of the players if they did the same. We can say goodbye to half our squad as they get offered more elsewhere "as footys a business now".

Gronk

Staff member
why let a little thing like the constitution get in the road of julia's little tea party. :crazy:

Bullsh*t. Pairing happens all the time at various sittings for the benefit of both sides. Always by gentleman's agreement and the constitution has never been questioned.

Mr Rabbit has shown that he will work 24/7 to destabilise the parliament. Clearly he plans to rattle the cage to force an early election. He best be careful as the punters might get sick of his obstructionist antics.

Delboy

First Grade
Gronk, only those that lean to the left will get sick, personally I can only imagine the damage that the Greens will inflict as Julia pays them for support, will be much like NSW and the loonies here, can't wait for March.

Still, when I drive to Qld at least it will be on dual carriageway that Bob Carr promised will be there by 2005 ( core promise), oh it's not, what a surpise. Ok Fish, over to you

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk, only those that lean to the left will get sick, personally I can only imagine the damage that the Greens will inflict as Julia pays them for support, will be much like NSW and the loonies here, can't wait for March.

Still, when I drive to Qld at least it will be on dual carriageway that Bob Carr promised will be there by 2005 ( core promise), oh it's not, what a surpise. Ok Fish, over to you

Broken promises happen on both sides of politics. Howard was a serial offender.

Delboy

First Grade
Thanks Gronk, NSW Labour an inspiration to us all NOT

Still when they unleash higher electricity prces, gas and water we can all drive on the unfinished Pacific Highway to live in Qld. They never mention anything other than repayment options, FMD we cant discuss the fact that no one can afford it, but then that is called spin

jk13

First Grade
so i'm confused. apparently we signed parra pete, but now he wants to get out of his contract. he does fit the age bracket we're chasing

Status
Not open for further replies.