What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
IDIRS > HOPPA

Idirs is a beast of a player.He has lost a lot of that fat and i think pmroved 50% from last year.Im telling you know he is the next superstar in the game.With Barba and Idirs the bulldogs can win the comp this year

Eels Dude

Coach
IDIRS > HOPPA

Idirs is a beast of a player.He has lost a lot of that fat and i think pmroved 50% from last year.Im telling you know he is the next superstar in the game.With Barba and Idirs the bulldogs can win the comp this year

Idris ;-)

boxhead

First Grade
Some people think the official Eels twitter has hinted at some form of announcement this week, I checked it out and it's hard to say whether that's the case. We have to consider that our new media manager only starts today/yesterday. Of course, don't rule anything out I guess is the way to go.

boxhead

First Grade
So, current rumours include - for anyone that doesn't want to sift through 192 pages of crap -

- Chris Sandow
- Josh Hoffman
- Matthew Ryan
- Tom Symonds
- Tim Lafai
- William Hopoate

Anyone else?

SDM

First Grade
So, current rumours include - for anyone that doesn't want to sift through 192 pages of crap -

- Chris Sandow
- Josh Hoffman
- Matthew Ryan
- Tom Symonds
- Tim Lafai
- William Hopoate

Anyone else?

And for anyone who was looking forward to reading the crap, Boxhead just spoilt the ending, thanks jerk.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Some people think the official Eels twitter has hinted at some form of announcement this week, I checked it out and it's hard to say whether that's the case. We have to consider that our new media manager only starts today/yesterday. Of course, don't rule anything out I guess is the way to go.

he started a couple of weeks ago, we've been getting MRs off him for a while now

Gronk

Staff member

- Chris Sandow
- Josh Hoffman
- Matthew Ryan
- Tom Symonds
- Tim Lafai
- William Hopoate

Anyone else?

There hasn't been an official press release about JVV as yet, right ?

boxhead

First Grade
There hasn't been an official press release about JVV as yet, right ?

Not from the club, no, but then again, a few of our signings last year weren't publicised by the club either. The papers and other media outlets say VaiVai has signed and that's good enough for me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some people think the official Eels twitter has hinted at some form of announcement this week, I checked it out and it's hard to say whether that's the case. We have to consider that our new media manager only starts today/yesterday.

He might just be figuring out how the twitter machine works. So it's probably a mistake.

- Chris Sandow
- Josh Hoffman
- Matthew Ryan
- Tom Symonds
- Tim Lafai
- William Hopoate

Anyone else?

2. Hoffman
4. Hopoate
7. Sandow

Wenty

1. Ryan