What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
I love when you say you were a supporter for 50 years or however long, yet I don't remember reading Daniel Anderson's name as the club founder. Or was it Fitzy being named the epitomy of Parramatta rugby league? Or was it Ozzie/Spags trying to change the names of all the stands to the Ozzie/Spags terraces? I can't remember the reason.

Sorry everyone for going off topic but f**k pete you piss me off.

Back on topic the Smith rumour I posted the other day was a furphy passed onto me. Legit source but illegit rumour. Lots of gits in that sentence

I really have NO IDEA what you are going on about..What are you trying to say?????

84 Baby

Referee
I really have NO IDEA what you are going on about..What are you trying to say?????
I am saying that a lot of other supporters were bemused when Anderson & Fitzy were each removed and also at the actions of the current board but they also kept supporting the club.

I am legally going to change my name to Hay Pete and at every opportunity spout about how rubbish the city of Hay is and how wrong everyone in Hay does things. I will do this in Hay city centre. How rubbish is Hay rugby league!

Status
Not open for further replies.